• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#76 goodoleboy

goodoleboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

I just feel like Cam is the type of stud you dont find but once every 25 or 30 years and its asinine for anyone to ignore that

Hard to agree with this in light of the rookie class that came out this year. 25-30 years...really?

#77 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,025 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

Hard to agree with this in light of the rookie class that came out this year. 25-30 years...really?

Cam's a generational talent right there with RG3 and Luck... dont be fooled by the media.

#78 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,811 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

Cam's a generational talent right there with RG3 and Luck... dont be fooled by the media.

I never knew that generational was a word. Thanks TGOATC for using such a word.

#79 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,541 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

I never knew that generational was a word. Thanks TGOATC for using such a word.

Adj. 1. generational - of or relating to a generation

http://www.thefreedi...om/generational

#80 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,541 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Gross is going to be 33 this July and has not played that well this year. With almost a 12 million salary cap who we could dump to save almost 10 million this year, it becomes pretty attractive to look elsewhere.

i hate creating yet another hole when there are several others that need filling already, but that OL needs a reboot. only safe guy on it should be kalil. silatolu....maybe. the rest should be replaced/upgraded. i'd like for us to upgrade the OL coach as well. there's no reason that it should take weeks for the OL to gel like it has for years.

#81 goodoleboy

goodoleboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

Thats not what you said the first time.

25-30 years would imply that there woud only be 4 as good as Cam in the 21st century. If you group RG3 and Luck in with Cam that only leaves one more for the next 87 years. That is a bit exaggerated don't you think?

#82 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,268 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:37 PM

What is your podcast called?

#83 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

Thats not what you said the first time.

25-30 years would imply that there woud only be 4 as good as Cam in the 21st century. If you group RG3 and Luck in with Cam that only leaves one more for the next 87 years. That is a bit exaggerated don't you think?

You know who your talking to, right?

#84 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

So we upgrade the online then keep Chud as he goes back to read option as a base to see if it works this time =\

That was exactly how I read that part, and exactly why Rivera and Chud SHOULD NOT be back next year. They're just going to try it again and it's going to cost us the playoffs again, just get rid of them now rather than throw away another season of Cam's

#85 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:43 AM

Cam is way better than RG3 and Luck. The media may try to fool you but he is definitely the better talent of the 3. Not being biased or anything. Put 3 guys side by side and compare everything about them and I think Cam will be the one you chose.

#86 goodoleboy

goodoleboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

Cam is way better than RG3 and Luck. The media may try to fool you but he is definitely the better talent of the 3. Not being biased or anything. Put 3 guys side by side and compare everything about them and I think Cam will be the one you chose.

I agree that Cam has more natural ability than RG3 or Luck. That doesn't necessarily make him a better QB though. I just took issue with the exaggeration GOATCam posted. I don't think Cam will be one of the top 4 QBs of the 21st century when its all said and done. I sure hope so though if he remains a Panther past this first contract.

#87 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,527 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

Gotta love it here. Where else can your level of fandom be literally used against you to argue the greatness level of the same QB?

Cam is the prototype of the QB position for this generation. I would say that is a generational type player. But that could be just me too.

Still 87 years left in this century alone. That is a collosal amount of QBs. We must have a bunch of SBs in our future if Cam is still in the discussion for greatest of the century. Cool

#88 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,993 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

It took a little longer than expected but here is the interview. You can skip to the 17 min mark for the Jim Szoke interview or listen to the whole thing! Hope you like it but remember this is a work in progress.

http://breakdownspor...inw=670-podcast

#89 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

It took a little longer than expected but here is the interview. You can skip to the 17 min mark for the Jim Szoke interview or listen to the whole thing! Hope you like it but remember this is a work in progress.

http://breakdownspor...inw=670-podcast

Thank you! I thought you were trollin

#90 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

Didn't know you had your own radio show or I wouldve believe you earlier. Lol

And great to hear about Jake. Great guy.

Thanks !! Great interview.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com