Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Browns are closing in on Chip Kelly

86 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think there is a sum of money on earth that could make me commit career suicide by going to cleveland.

Guy was gonna get half a dozen offers. Almost makes you wonder if the rumors about him just trying to get out of Oregon before a scandal was exposed had any merit.

Seriously. I would pick the CFL over Cleveland.

Posted

I don't think there is a sum of money on earth that could make me commit career suicide by going to cleveland.

Guy was gonna get half a dozen offers. Almost makes you wonder if the rumors about him just trying to get out of Oregon before a scandal was exposed had any merit.

Seriously. I would pick the CFL over Cleveland.

dat salary doe.

Posted

I also find it interesting that in the span of a single day, the Browns had a plan, executed it quickly, and from all reports are going to do everything possible to get their guy.

In contract to us

"I just need a little more time to think, okay?!?!"

1 person likes this

Posted

I also find it interesting that in the span of a single day, the Browns had a plan, executed it quickly, and from all reports are going to do everything possible to get their guy.

In contract to us

"I just need a little more time to think, okay?!?!"

Apparently Bill Billick hooked the Browns up with Kelly and was key on the deal getting as close as it has.

Posted

On the bright side. Maybe this will end the, Kelly for us, threads. That only is worth the price of addmission.

And him taking Cleveland to the playoffs next year. Now that is both funny and optimistic.

Posted

kelly signs, hes stupid, cleveland is where players and coaches go to die.

Posted

If Kelly can turn the Browns around, then he deserves to be the highest paid coach in NFL history.... I'm a native Ohioan and can tell you that the Browns have been horrible for a long, long time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Think the Browns will still suck, with Kelly as HC. Not because Kelly will be a bad NFL coach. Just because its the Browns.

Posted

This is obviously good for us. Think about it. When was the last time the Browns made a smart decision? Just shows that kelly will flop in the pros.

Posted

just another bad move in the history of the Browns

Posted

While Jerry is dining at K&W cafeteria at 3PM, other owners are getting poo done.

/old people joke

This made me laugh. My grandparents go to K&W about 3 times a week around 3 or 4 pm for dinner.

Anyways, good hire by the Browns. I expect they'll make the playoffs next year. Meanwhile, Rivera will probably guide us to a 7-9 or 8-8 record next year.

Posted

This is obviously good for us. Think about it. When was the last time the Browns made a smart decision? Just shows that kelly will flop in the pros.

He'll be the next Bill Belichick...he'll do crap for the Browns, then go on to have major success elsewhere.