Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

Florio says we're "leaning" towards Dave Gettleman

123 posts in this topic

For anybody that cares (and you probably dont) LOL NJPanther said on twitter the reason why Gettleman is over Ross is because Ross absolutely wants to pick his own Head coach and is not okay with Rivera next year. Gettleman on the other hand is cool with Rivera but is coming off like another Yes man. Not sayin i believe this but its a legit reason if Ross doesnt end up coming here because i dont see how he couldnt like the job.

Here's his Giants profile

http://www.giants.com/team/staff/dave-gettleman/695ee783-862e-4ed5-bb35-aecea77aa9cb

For anybody that cares (and you probably dont) LOL NJPanther said on twitter the reason why Gettleman is over Ross is because Ross absolutely wants to pick his own Head coach and is not okay with Rivera next year. Gettleman on the other hand is cool with Rivera but is coming off like another Yes man. Not sayin i believe this but its a legit reason if Ross doesnt end up coming here because i dont see how he couldnt like the job.

This would make sense if NJpanthers didn't post it.

Yeah I actually agree with that assessment, but NJPanthers doesn't know more than anyone else this board.

If Ross doesn't get the job because Rivera needs another year then it just another example of how ass backwards this organization

Whatever JR wants or likes

He needs to do the opposite

Younger - more hot-headed

Older - you can control a lil bit more

So we need to go with Ross

If Ross doesn't get the job because Rivera needs another year then it just another example of how ass backwards this organization

Not sayin i by what he says, but i can understand this one. Ross probably has a lot of confidence in himself, he has had nothing but success where he is coming from. Why would he want to ride that on Rivera? Hell, i wouldnt.

Whatever choice we make, I'm certain it will be the wrong one. That's just the way things seem to go for us.

Believe my friend! believe

(notsrs)

you're propably right

If JR had yet to interview any potential candidates how the hell can we be leaning in any direction?This stuff is just getting more stupid by the day.

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GSO Goat