Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So... Who does Rivera fire/replace from his staff?

46 posts in this topic

Posted

I think he needs to replace both is coordinators. Chud is the one making the team look bad with his retarded play calling. McDermot needs to go because basically Rivera had to take over and coach the defense the last 3/4 of the season by himself.

Posted

Chud needs to go!

Posted

Eh, Whitfield and Weinke make a shitload of money on providing private lessons, doubt they'd be willing to give it up to be a full-time coach.

My point was that I want to see Cam have someone known for developing QB's, not a guy just taking the next step of the ladder.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think nobody is going to get replaced. Rivera is probably going to stick with the guys he hired. Why change since we finished last year strong?

Posted

I don't think nobody is going to get replaced. Rivera is probably going to stick with the guys he hired. Why change since we finished last year strong?

thats all that matters, right?

Posted

ST is still weak....and our current coach doesn't have much of a resume as he was just an assistant to our ST coach who took over.

Posted

thats all that matters, right?

Pretty much.

Posted

I do not think that anyone will be replaced.

Posted

McDermot needs to go because basically Rivera had to take over and coach the defense the last 3/4 of the season by himself.

What evidence do you have of this? The players say McDermott runs the defense, I see him calling it on the field, so what is it that tells you Rivera took over the last 3/4 of the year?

Everybody knows Rivera is a great D coach, so they tend to give him credit when we look good, and blame McDermott when we look bad. I don't believe that is either fair or accurate.

Posted

Not seeing Norv as a serious HC candidate in the interwebs. If he can agree to become an Indian rather than a Chief, I would take him.

Something about the first 10 games of the season and how this offense looked makes me believe Chud is an "over-thinker".

Posted

Worth noting...

Pat Y reported that he has heard about the offensive coaching staff having "chemistry issues". Expects Rivera to tweak his coaches

Posted

Worth noting...

Pat Y reported that he has heard about the offensive coaching staff having "chemistry issues". Expects Rivera to tweak his coaches

You're saying maybe Santa Claus is real after all?