Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy fug Andy dalton sucks

129 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol thats another player Panther fans love to hate on. I'm sure there will be a post telling us all how much Luck sucks in the playoffs.

Posted

Lol thats another player Panther fans love to hate on. I'm sure there will be a post telling us all how much Luck sucks in the playoffs.

Well, he sure is doing an amazing job so far. :rolleyes:

Posted

Really, guy? Really? Where was Watt when they were being manhandled by the mediocre Colts. A team with a QB that can barely complete 50% of his passes and a guaranteed 2 TOs/game.

...sorry dude, i cant argue with an idiot...

Posted

I'll say this again. Take A.J. Green Away, Dalton is crap. Take Smitty Away, Cam will still produce. (waits for TheReturnofPFFL)

Posted

...sorry dude, i cant argue with an idiot...

You still haven't bothered to respond to how a bad Panthers team scored 28 points last year against a Texans team with Watt on it.

Posted

obviously you still missed the point.. good job though.

Dear Cam Newton,

On behalf of doubters everywhere, we would like to apologize. We thought you were just another spread-option scrambler destined to suffer through a rough rookie year on a last-place team. We misjudged you. Badly. [...] We hope you understand why we made the mistakes we made, wrote the things we wrote and projected the numbers we projected. [...] We are skeptics, by nature and profession, and we were forced to conclude that you were not ready to perform well, based on all available evidence.We were not just wrong, but totally wrong. You did not just play well. You accomplished the unprecedented.

- Mike Tanier, Football Outsiders

...The point is if u have been to the playoffs 2 years in a row you really cant suck that bad...thats what the thread is about.

Now, if you want to pull Cam into this thread, of which he has no business being mentioned, we can compare...RGIII, in the playoffs. Luck, in the playoffs. Wilson, in the playoffs. Cam watching the playoffs...He could be playing if he would have made three plays this season.

When your eyes quit lying to you you'll catch on...BTW, I am a Cam supporter.

Posted

You still haven't bothered to respond to how a bad Panthers team scored 28 points last year against a Texans team with Watt on it.

...nice avi..

Posted

...The point is if u have been to the playoffs 2 years in a row you really cant suck that bad...thats what the thread is about.

Now, if you want to pull Cam into this thread, of which he has no business being mentioned, we can compare...RGIII, in the playoffs. Luck, in the playoffs. Wilson, in the playoffs. Cam watching the playoffs...He could be playing if he would have made three plays this season.

When your eyes quit lying to you you'll catch on...BTW, I am a Cam supporter.

Once again you miss the point completely. These quarterbacks are not going by themselves. It's a team sport.

Cam certainly isn't watching the playoffs alone.

Get your head out of your ass.

Posted

JJ WATT DESTROYS EVERYBODY WHO PLAYS AGAINST HIM HE'S AN INSATIABLE MONSTER

except for the panthers. he didn't feel like it that day.

Posted

Cincy's D and Greens ability to win jump balls.

/thread

Posted

how do you feel about mark sanchez

because according to this logic he's substantially better than dalton and actually most starting quarterbacks in the entire league because he went to the AFC title game in back to back years

also The Golden Calf of Bristol should start over dalton because he's won a playoff game

1 person likes this

Posted

how do you feel about mark sanchez

because according to this logic he's substantially better than dalton and actually most starting quarterbacks in the entire league because he went to the AFC title game in back to back years

also The Golden Calf of Bristol should start over dalton because he's won a playoff game

I think Sanchez owns the record for most playoff road wins of all time or something like that