234 replies to this topic

#46 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,141 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

home many excuses are you prepared to make on this?

hater

sorry it does not fit your personal agenda but the kid is a good player with a bright future ahead and a very solid rookie season behind him. no amount of your ranting changes that.

LOL. Actual schedule is an excuse?? Neato.

What is my personal agenda? The truth, facts and observations?

#47 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,113 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

same goes for RG3. Overhyped player that isn't God like everybody seems to think

#48 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

he went from gabage to the beneficiary of a good schedule in less than a page....

there is an agenda somewhere

#49 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,224 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

Wilson>RGIII>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luck

#50 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,141 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

he went from gabage to the beneficiary of a good schedule in less than a page....

there is an agenda somewhere

They aren't mutually exclusive.
And actually I said he was garbage for 3 quarters and then came up with big plays in the 4th quarter.

Also my original OP said that he is a bottom half of the NFL QB right now. I also said that he may be good someday, but right now he is below average.

The fact that you cannot seem to process what I am actually saying over your fervor to defend Luck that if anyone has an agenda it would be you.

#51 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,571 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

Not sure why so many huddlers are so insecure that they have to bash every young QB not named Cam Newton. Andrew Luck is damn good.

#52 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,141 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

Not sure why so many huddlers are so insecure that they have to bash every young QB not named Cam Newton. Andrew Luck is damn good.

I haven't bashed RG3 or Russell Wilson yet. I just don't think as highly about Andrew Luck (or Dalton for that matter).

Russell Wilson is my pick for OROY, followed by RG3. I think those two are really, really good. I worry about RG3 staying healthy long term, but when he is healthy he is a baller.

I just don't think Luck is that good right now. Especially when he was advertised as the best QB to come into the NFL since John Elway.

#53 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,402 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

Posted Image

#54 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,141 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

I'm sorry, anyone watching this game right now after watching the earlier game can't honestly say that Luck looks anywhere close to these two rookies.

#55 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,571 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

Luck doesn't have the OL or the running game that either of these two rookies have either. The Skins and Seahawks both have GREAT running games. The Colts running game is garbage.

#56 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,571 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

I'm not exactly sure what RG3 does that is so impressive as a thrower. The guy probably throws the ball over 10 yards down the field less than any other QB in the league. They keep his throws very simple and that's a big reason why he has so few INTs.

#57 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,144 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

There is something about Luck...I just can't put my finger on it. Hmmmm, what is different about Luck compared to Cam, RG3, Wilson, hmm, what is it?

Why would the media seem to give so much more attention to Luck? I wish I could see the answer.

#58 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,571 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

There is something about Luck...I just can't put my finger on it. Hmmmm, what is different about Luck compared to Cam, RG3, Wilson, hmm, what is it?

Why would the media seem to give so much more attention to Luck? I wish I could see the answer.

Oh, just quit with the racist bullshit. The media was all over Cam's nuts last year and they've been all over RG3's this year. Don't even try to act like they haven't been. RG3 has been more hyped by the media than Luck.

#59 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,144 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

Oh, just quit with the racist bullshit. The media was all over Cam's nuts last year and they've been all over RG3's this year. Don't even try to act like they haven't been. RG3 has been more hyped by the media than Luck.

Many begrudgingly gave Cam credit, Luck gets love with no effort whatsoever.

#60 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,787 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

ahh the Panthers fan base. where homerism trumps winning games year after year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.