Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm jealous of the Redskins

167 posts in this topic

Posted

I blame JR more than anyone. Old senile fool of a old man. His absolute refusal to even consider signing good FAs and instead "signs s our own." Imagine had we signed Vincent Jackson or Pierre Garcon, instead of that soft, injury prone RB Stewart.

That's Hurney fault

News reporter for general manager ftw

1 person likes this

Posted

If Griffin isn't careful, he's going to further damage that knee.

Posted

I think you're confusing JR with Hurney.

panthertrain84 has to secretly be 12 years old

Posted

I think you're confusing JR with Hurney.

Hurney was against free agents only because JR was and told Hurney to avoid FAs like AIDS

Posted

Wow blowout city. Seahawks exposed.

Posted

this is just a pitch and catch west coast offense that sets up high percentage throws with a strong running game. the option stuff is just an extra wrinkle.

Posted

panthertrain84 has to secretly be 12 years old

Nope, not at all. JR is a horrible owner and the sooner he no longer has his hands on this franchise, the better offwe would be. That old fool made fun of Drew Brees and Manning during the lockout, that old idiotic senile moron would kill to have a good franchise like the Colts and Saints have had

1 person likes this

Posted

Hurney was against free agents only because JR was and told Hurney to avoid FAs like AIDS

Care to back that up with some proof or are you just talking out of your ass.

Don't bother, I know the answer - it involves the word ass.

Posted

this is just a pitch and catch west coast offense that sets up high percentage throws with a strong running game. the option stuff is just an extra wrinkle.

With Cam and 3 really good running backs we shouldn't use that strategy.

We should throw it 20 yards down field everytime.

Posted

i will take Riv over Shanahan. I will take Cam over either one of these QB's. Bob3 is gonna have 3 years tops in this league.

I am definitely not jealous of the redskins. They mortgaged the next ten years on a QB made of glass and then keep dropping him out of 2nd story windows into rush hour traffic.

Matter of time

Posted

Yes you're bagging on JR is fine

But you're off with the FA part, that's all Hurney not knowing wtf to do. Its JR fault for not seeing it earlier and stopping it, instead he let it go on for so long

Posted

Where did I bring up Rivera? Rivera has blown assnuggets thus far in his career as well.

I happen to think Shanny is a better coach than Rivera, but it's all relative. Just wanted to clarify...