Photo
- - - - -

I am starting to question the players also.

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

Why where they so excited for Rivera to come back but quiet when John Fox was on the hot seat. Nobody said anything for him. Is it possible they know they are getting paid and don't really care about winning?

#2 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,755 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

#3 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,955 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Posted Image

#4 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

Have fun with another losing season lol.

#5 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,302 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

Why where they so excited for Rivera to come back but quiet when John Fox was on the hot seat. Nobody said anything for him. Is it possible they know they are getting paid and don't really care about winning?

That doesn't even make sense....if you actually applied the logic you are suggesting...that would mean the players would have been excited/vocal for Fox to come back (bc they would have been getting paid).

Step your troll game up. Nothing sadder than weak trolling

#6 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,987 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

maybe because fox's message had gotten old and they weren't buying it anymore, just like we saw with reid in philadelphia.

by the way johnson, stewart, williams, and beason hadn't gotten paid when the 2010 regular season ended and there was no guarantee they would be so i don't know what you're talking about there.

#7 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,837 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

Posted Image

#8 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,476 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

If I tell you the answer will you stop creating terrible threads?

#9 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,671 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

What in the hell are you trying to say? Were we not paying cats in 2010? They went pro when rivera got here? Somebody is either a couple drinks in, or their troll game is week.

#10 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 7,123 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

Posted Image

#11 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,589 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

Posted Image

#12 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

Posted Image

#13 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

Good point OP. At my current job, they made management changes last year, me and the other employees didnt want the manager at the time to leave. Why? Not because we respected him but because we all knew how Lax he was.. Didnt enforce the dress code, let us use our cell phones and ipads, didnt care if we came in late, all the employees begged not to fire this manager.

My point is this, usually when employees want the current managers or in this case, HCs to stay, it more than likely means they know they can get away with a lot of crap with the current regime and know they wont be held accountable. You will see what I mean next season when we are sitting at 2-6 midway through the season.

#14 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

Good point OP. At my current job, they made management changes last year, me and the other employees didnt want the manager at the time to leave. Why? Not because we respected him but because we all knew how Lax he was.. Didnt enforce the dress code, let us use our cell phones and ipads, didnt care if we came in late, all the employees begged not to fire this manager.

My point is this, usually when employees want the current managers or in this case, HCs to stay, it more than likely means they know they can get away with a lot of crap with the current regime and know they wont be held accountable. You will see what I mean next season when we are sitting at 2-6 midway through the season.

Beautiful ! The exact point I was trying to hit on. Rivera doesn't put his foot down when he should.

#15 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,671 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

Indeed, the NFL = a data entry job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com