• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#31 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

I'm ashamed to be a fan of both the Panthers and the Tar Heels reading nctarheel0619's posts.

You're a piece of poo.

Thanks?

#32 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

Some of you people need to get of your fuging high horse. No one here is cheering for the fact that RG3 got hurt. No one is happy he got hurt. At worst, people just don't give a fug that he's hurt, and why should they since we aren't Skins fans?

The fact is that he DID get hurt, as many people said that he would. Pointing out the fact that he got hurt, and that he's injury prone is NOT classless. You guys can ignore reality all you want.

Making fun of his moniker by inserting injury references is not the same as cheering for his injury, or hoping that he's permanently disabled.

His coach rolled the dice with his "franchise" qb's career and he very well may have ended it for him prematurely. Shanahan is a fuging retard and RGKnee is an injury prone QB who's body combined with his playstyle will not last, long term, in the NFL.

It's not the like the kids dead. He had a knee injury, we can point it out all we want.

#33 Django 2 Chainz

Django 2 Chainz

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • LocationHustlin' in the streets

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

You people are fuging pathetic. Remember how up in arms everyone was when the NOLA fugtards were celebrating Cam's injury? That wasn't cool and neither is this. I wish RG3 a speedy recovery; don't think it was that bad because his knee wasn't iced, but I wish him well none the less. Some of the people on this board are savages that need to be neutered for the good of mankind.

#34 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Some of you people need to get of your fuging high horse. No one here is cheering for the fact that RG3 got hurt. No one is happy he got hurt. At worst, people just don't give a fug that he's hurt, and why should they since we aren't Skins fans?

The fact is that he DID get hurt, as many people said that he would. Pointing out the fact that he got hurt, and that he's injury prone is NOT classless. You guys can ignore reality all you want.

Making fun of his moniker by inserting injury references is not the same as cheering for his injury, or hoping that he's permanently disabled.

His coach rolled the dice with his "franchise" qb's career and he very well may have ended it for him prematurely. Shanahan is a fuging retard and RGKnee is an injury prone QB who's body combined with his playstyle will not last, long term, in the NFL.

It's not the like the kids dead. He had a knee injury, we can point it out all we want.

This is why SCP and Floppin are the best posters on this board.

#35 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

You people are fuging pathetic. Remember how up in arms everyone was when the NOLA fugtards were celebrating Cam's injury? That wasn't cool and neither is this. I wish RG3 a speedy recovery; don't think it was that bad because his knee wasn't iced, but I wish him well none the less. Some of the people on this board are savages that need to be neutered for the good of mankind.

No one's cheering for him being injured.

#36 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,641 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

Making an image (or posting it) with a handicapped logo in place of the G in "RG3" is classless. I'm sorry if you disagree but it is. No problem pointing out the kid got injured and that you thought it was inevitable. Quite another to take it to that low of a level. Put it this way, how would you react if someone did that to Cam after a severe injury??

#37 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,124 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

Looking at Redskins offense pre/post knee aggravation argues a little differently. Like I said, I hate the Skins, I hate their fans, and I live amongst thousands of them BUT - lets be realistic, they probably would have one barring the injury.

No they wouldnt, Skins win by running the ball on first and second down. Hawks took that away in the second half and forced Griffin to throw on third and long. They said it was their game plan. Pete Carroll just said it again in the post game news conference.

#38 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

Making an image (or posting it) with a handicapped logo in place of the G in "RG3" is classless. I'm sorry if you disagree but it is. No problem pointing out the kid got injured and that you thought it was inevitable. Quite another to take it to that low of a level. Put it this way, how would you react if someone did that to Cam after a severe injury??

I would be pissed that he was injured, but why would I care that someone inserted an image into his name regarding his injury? They aren't implying that it's a good thing that he's injured, or that they are glad that he's injured - only that he's injured.

#39 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,641 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

I would be pissed that he was injured, but why would I care that someone inserted an image into his name regarding his injury? They aren't implying that it's a good thing that he's injured, or that they are glad that he's injured - only that he's injured.

There's a time and place for that poo, and right after the injury isn't it....

#40 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,124 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

Saints were cheering when Cam got hurt, but Cam got right back up and still whooped their ass. Not exactly the same tho.

#41 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

There's a time and place for that poo, and right after the injury isn't it....

Why not? The injury doesn't exist right after it happens?

#42 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,641 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

Saints did, but Cam got right back up and still whooped their ass. Just sayin.

And we're extremely lucky that it wasn't a significant injury. My point is put yourself in a Skins fan shoe, how would you feel?

#43 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

Saints did, but Cam got right back up and still whooped their ass. Just sayin.

Exactly. I don't understand these people. Are half you fugs closet Redskins fans? Or do you just have a fetish for Overrated the 3rds testicles?

#44 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,109 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

Put it this way, how would you react if someone did that to Cam after a severe injury??

I'm sure our members would be very receptive and inform anyone that takes offense that they are just POINTING OUT Cam got hurt, not cheering for injury

#45 Django 2 Chainz

Django 2 Chainz

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • LocationHustlin' in the streets

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

No one's cheering for him being injured.

You guys might as well be cheering for him being injured. From your posts most of you guys feel a good deal of satisfaction from him being injured...ie "see I told you so....running QB built like stick, etc". Cam essentially got the same treatment when he fuged his ankle up. People were satisfied because they felt that his injury was somehow justified because of his perceived faults. And people said the same poo that some of you guys are saying: "oh it's not that big of a deal; it's all in fun; it's not as if he's dead; look he got up, he wasn't even hurt that bad". It's pathetic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.