Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Screw it...I'm down with Rivera

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Rivera will never be the guy. Will never win a playoff game. Have doubts he will ever coach in one as our HC. Whatever though.

If he does, will you piss off? Permanently?

Posted

I think I am one of the few that think Rivera did what he promised.

No I think you're right. He strikes me as a genuine man who wouldn't promise something he couldn't deliver and as far as I can remember he's basically done what he said he'd do. It's to his credit that he didn't fold when the world was bearing down on him. I question whether he's going to be able to learn from his mistakes in time to do well enough next year to save his ass...but I believe that if he says something will happen he'll run himself to death trying to make it happen.

Really that's what makes this whole thing so difficult. Rivera is a guy who you can look at and tell he desperately wants to do well and because of it you just want to succeed. It's even more infuriating when he does dumb poo because I hate that I'm so pissed at him for it.

Like I said elsewhere I was on the get rid of him bandwagon and I still think it wasn't the best idea to keep him (although the Kelly antics make the decision look a liiittle less stupid) but now that he's our coach he's our coach and I hope he kicks every available ass next year.

Posted

^

^

^

This guys likes efficiency.

Lol, I just don't like repetition. If something's already been said, don't repeat it. I know it's the offseason but hell, keep yourself busy with work, school, basketball, NFL Playoff's, hockey (now)... no one really gives a crap what your opinion is after there was already a thread on it lol...

You know what I mean.

Posted

Lol, I just don't like repetition. If something's already been said, don't repeat it. I know it's the offseason but hell, keep yourself busy with work, school, basketball, NFL Playoff's, hockey (now)... no one really gives a crap what your opinion is after there was already a thread on it lol...

You know what I mean.

I agree, but then the forum might get awfully boring.

Posted

good luck with this

I don t believe Rivera can bring home an NFC championship let alone a superbowl victory to us

Well at least if it does...we can look forward to Clowney.

Posted

If he does, will you piss off? Permanently?

I'll be here after Rivera is long gone.