• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#136 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

A troll calling someone a troll. Go figure. I guess most of the old heads around here are just comfortable being farts that get off on blow hards.

guess so.

Posted Image

#137 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

speaking of which...why isn't this thread gif approved yet?

#138 runyon16

runyon16

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

So you were trying to say that you hope he matures so he can lead us to a super bowl, because he isn't mature right now, even though you feel he matured? K...

so you're telling me that he's mature enough right now as a 23 year old to lead us to a Super Bowl? K...

#139 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

so you're telling me that he's mature enough right now as a 23 year old to lead us to a Super Bowl? K...

So you're telling me that something that happened in week 3 is evidence that he isn't maturing? K...

#140 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

So you were trying to say that you hope he matures so he can lead us to a super bowl, because he isn't mature right now, even though you feel he matured? K...

not sure how you couldn't tell he thought cam had matured from reading the OP

Ok, let's think about this. I'm one of the biggest Cam supporters out here, and a life-long Panther fan. I want the guy to do well. And he has. But, does anyone else not think that if he doesn't mature and grow up that he can't lead our team to a Super Bowl? Or even to the play-offs? Look at what Russell Wilson and RG3 did this year. Both guys were extremely smart, humble, and played not for themselves, but for their team. Cam has put up the numbers, but has yet to show that he can lead a team and finish in close games. Granted, he played tremendous in the last half of this season, but that's when all that pressure was lifted off of his season. Because we were out of the play-offs by Halloween.

lol

#141 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Yes.

#142 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

not sure how you couldn't tell he thought cam had matured from reading the OP
lol

& then this`..

no, in no way. all im saying is im tired of him hopping up and celebrating a first down when we're down. or doing his superman when we were getting smashed by the Giants. I think he's an awesome player, he just lacks the maturity so far.

#143 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,717 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:29 PM

Haters gonna hate, regardless.

That's all that really needs to be said.

#144 runyon16

runyon16

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

So you're telling me that something that happened in week 3 is evidence that he isn't maturing? K...

if you would have actually read what I've also said, I've said that I believe he has matured. During the last half of the season he was a leader. I was don't want him to regress

#145 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

if you would have actually read what I've also said, I've said that I believe he has matured. During the last half of the season he was a leader. I was don't want him to regress

So then, you're telling me that right now, at age 23, you believe Cam is mature enough to lead this team to a Superbowl?

#146 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

So this is what I log on to.

Thread is kilgos.

#147 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

So you're worried about him regressing to something that happened in week 3, even though he's shown little to no sign of doing so... K.

#148 runyon16

runyon16

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

So then, you're telling me that right now, at age 23, you believe Cam is mature enough to lead this team to a Superbowl?

i believe that if he continues to lead and play the way he did the last half of the season...why not? Maybe not next year, but i believe it could happen IF he plays and acts as he did the last 8 games. I just love how everyone on here mistakes me as a Cam hater. When in reality I'm the biggest Cam fan you'll find.

#149 runyon16

runyon16

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

So you're worried about him regressing to something that happened in week 3, even though he's shown little to no sign of doing so... K.

at the end of last season, he was on fire. Then he came in this season and struggled a bit. It has nothing to do with week 3, but if it makes you feel better to say it, go ahead. I said that I don't want the same thing that happened last year to happen at the start of next season

#150 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

didn't say that in the OP.

the whole premise of your thread was that cam wasn't mature.

there was no talk about him maturing until much later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.