Photo
- - - - -

My Case for drafting Kennan Allen and Matt Elam.

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#76 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,648 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

Because Bowl games are the end all be all of college players. Who gives a flying fug about body of work right?

PIE

#77 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

Pros: Keenan Allen is one of the most dangerous receivers in the country after the catch. His athleticism is evident, but it's his ability to make people miss and run through tackles that is particularly impressive. Allen has moves like a running back, displays excellent pad level and even has a fair amount of vision once the ball is in his hands. The Cal junior is also a very physical receiver. He has shown the ability to make the tough catch over the middle, consistently getting outstanding body position on cornerbacks and finding ways to out muscle defenders.
He is our guy. And since his injury he is expected to go in the high 20's trade down, pick up him and a o-line to needs right there.

#78 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:23 PM

He is our guy. And since his injury he is expected to go in the high 20's trade down, pick up him and a o-line to needs right there.

Wtf? Can you say that in English?

#79 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

Wtf? Can you say that in English?

Listen here partna, I said since he is coming of an injury he will fall later in the first wrong, any more sense?

#80 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Listen here partna, I said since he is coming of an injury he will fall later in the first wrong, any more sense?

That's not what I was asking clarification for.

"pick up him and a o-line to needs right there."

And why the fug would we take the second best receiver who is coming off a knee injury?? No more fugging injured players.

#81 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

That's not what I was asking clarification for.

"pick up him and a o-line to needs right there."

And why the fug would we take the second best receiver who is coming off a knee injury?? No more fugging injured players.

He injured his ankle, and I meant trade down, pick him up and a O-Line. And face it Kennan is a smart guy he did not want to risk his draft stock so he didn't force his way into the games.

#82 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,341 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

Austin is better.

#83 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

Austin is better.

What makes you say this? I'm going on a limb and saying Allen is the best prospect since AJ Green wink wink.

#84 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

He injured his ankle, and I meant trade down, pick him up and a O-Line. And face it Kennan is a smart guy he did not want to risk his draft stock so he didn't force his way into the games.

He missed the last 3 games of the season with a LEFT KNEE INJURY.

http://www.sbnation....ings/in/3350423

Do not even attempt to argue with me, you will be wrong every time.

Cordarrelle Patterson is the only receiver worthy of a top 15 pick as of right now.

#85 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,341 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

What makes you say this? I'm going on a limb and saying Allen is the best prospect since AJ Green wink wink.

More reception yards and td's. Also a better pr and kr returner. While splitting with bailey.

#86 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

Cordarrelle Patterson is the only receiver worthy of a top 15 pick as of right now.

Interesting you say that because he tweeted this

"S/O to them panthers! Home team!!! #Pressboxtypeday"
https://pbs.twimg.co...AdxcH.jpg:large

#87 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,136 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

Absolutely nobody agrees with you. Patterson is entirely too raw and recent draft history shows teams aren't getting sucked in by measurables as much they much did when it comes to receivers.

Patterson is currently a mid 2nd round prospect and while his stock will rise some he likely won't go any higher than the bottom of the first.

#88 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,341 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

There is a slew of good wr's in this draft. Reminds me of when we took stewart to high and could have had Ray Rice in the 2nd. Let the other teams waster their 1st on allen. Williams, austin and bailey will be available in the 2nd.

#89 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

Absolutely nobody agrees with you. Patterson is entirely too raw and recent draft history shows teams aren't getting sucked in by measurables as much they much did when it comes to receivers.

Patterson is currently a mid 2nd round prospect and while his stock will rise some he likely won't go any higher than the bottom of the first.

I'd like to see all of these people that disagree besides you lol.

CP isn't that raw, his route running is and that can definitely be worked on. He is almost as close to unstoppable once he has the ball as I've ever seen in my entire life. At 6'3 205 lbs and running a 4.3, some good interviews and an injury/incident free draft process will sky rocket him into the top 20, and deservingly so.

Please quote me on that.

#90 Panthers4lyfe

Panthers4lyfe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

it's like your goal on the huddle is to bash people, who in the end want the panthers to succeed just like you. it's truely a shame. But since you like to do it, i will as well. Can you not read??? He said trade down into the 20's and take kennan allen and an offensive lineman with the extra pick. Therefore keenan allen doesn't have to be worthy of a top 15 pick. Read and Think before you react, don't just set out to be a douche

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.