95 replies to this topic

#91 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

Even if such was the case, I dont understand your need to attack people who are just trying to figure things out. Come down to it, no one knows anything about anything in the grand scheme of things anyways.

Your agenda here is funny btw

I'm attacking you to prove the point I made a few days ago about addiction and having to up the ante. I quite like you and we've had tons of good back and forths in the past, and that's largely why I'm attacking now. I'm disappointed we can't have them anymore because you lost the sense of being grounded that you had back then. It's like watching a friend that you used to harmlessly smoke crack with move on to heroin.

#92 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,803 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

Yeah you did. And I didn't embellish your comments, I posted them almost verbatim.

F*ck...guess I remembered incorrectly haha. What the heck is your problem though for real? Does such a witch hunt make you feel better about yourself or something? I dont understand the need to go after people who are trying to figure things out. Its not like you have all the answers yourself. I understand that you're trying to subvert my comments on the political system with my potential views on paranormal topics...however that doesn't take away from the reality of it. I must've said something that made you mad somewhere down the line on here...

#93 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,803 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

I'm attacking you to prove the point I made a few days ago about addiction and having to up the ante. I quite like you and we've had tons of good back and forths in the past, and that's largely why I'm attacking now. I'm disappointed we can't have them anymore because you lost the sense of being grounded that you had back then. It's like watching a friend that you used to harmlessly smoke crack with move on to heroin.

In all honesty I feel its quite the opposite. I feel I am much more grounded now, versus when I was getting into this stuff some years ago when i was seemingly all over the board. My understanding on things, at least in my view, are becoming continuously refined, which kinda contradicts what you're saying here.

#94 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

It's not looking for the truth when you've already formed conclusions. You didn't decide Pleiadians are real based on real concrete evidence, you did it because you have an interest in the mysterious. I think there is a personality type that wants to learn, but they don't want to learn things people already know. We have 8 fascinating planets in our solar system, but there is a type of person who couldn't tell you a thing about them, but could tell you all about Nibiru. They've applied their desire to learn to a made up mysterious thing instead of reality, but they think they are the ones interested in the "truth."

#95 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,803 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

It's not looking for the truth when you've already formed conclusions. You didn't decide Pleiadians are real based on real concrete evidence, you did it because you have an interest in the mysterious. I think there is a personality type that wants to learn, but they don't want to learn things people already know. We have 8 fascinating planets in our solar system, but there is a type of person who couldn't tell you a thing about them, but could tell you all about Nibiru. They've applied their desire to learn to a made up mysterious thing instead of reality, but they think they are the ones interested in the "truth."

What are you talking about? I appreciate your perspective, but I wouldnt say its accurate to my situation. The only person that has a concrete grasp on all this, is me. I understand you have your preconceived notions on all this, but like I said,your views on this are not the case, so don't act like you think you know me and my thought processes. And your comment "they dont want to learn things people already know" is garabge...get real dude, geez. These sweeping generalizations are kinda silly. And to my knowledge, I never once said any of what you mentioned is absolute fact. We both know I have no way of proving such things like pleiadians are real...but that doesn't mean these ideas are not worthy of pondering over.

#96 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,365 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

Rodeo has a boner for you. Let him touch it and be done with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.