#31 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,025 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

So what did you get correct?

Why don't you just be a good boy and stand in that queue for your cue?

#32 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,496 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

"Who" is gonna do all that if all those with government positions have to resign? The new president and congress?

Exactly how will world peace be established?

Where are these vast caches of wealth/enormous sums of money right now?

So many more questions ....

Well, luckily for me I already know the answers to all that...so as far as I'm concerned, i'm good haha.

#33 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,496 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

So what did you get correct?

Such a troll.

#34 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

Give everybody 100K and things will be very peaceful on the streets of America. :money:

#35 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,025 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

Well, luckily for me I already know the answers to all that...so as far as I'm concerned, i'm good haha.

Yeah, sure ...

#36 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,496 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

Yeah, sure ...

Huh? The information is out there, you just have to take a look is all.

#37 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:55 PM

"Who" is gonna do all that if all those with government positions have to resign? The new president and congress?

Exactly how will world peace be established?

Where are these vast caches of wealth/enormous sums of money right now?

So many more questions ....

Nobody has to resign except the top office. Under NESARA law constitutional elections must be held within 120days of the announcement so they can run again if worthy, also anybody that is a member of the BAR is not eligible due to being sworn foreign agents.

Spreading the wealth and getting rid of the war machine will calm a lot of the worlds ills very fast. The peoples trust claims to have confiscated most of the gold being held by the bad guys and intend to re-purpose those funds. We've been hearing for months about large caches of gold and silver "missing". I've heard reports that it's being kept in underground bunkers for this purpose. St Germain also stored massive amounts of gold away back in the 1800's for this time and that fund in particular is worldwide. I applied for mine last month. The deadline was in late Nov. but they were taking apps up until mid Dec. last I heard.

They've also said that repressed technology will replace many of the jobs we're doing now so some people taking permanent vacations won't be a big deal. Healing chambers (NASA life extension technology), teleportation, free energy and the like will supposedly become common place, making transporting goods by truck obsolete. Some of that stuff will rival Star Trek or the Jetsons.

I will remain excited about the future despite the negative Nancy's. There is sooooooooooo much of this information out there and examples of this tech being used today even. Hold tight folks.

#38 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,317 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

You guys have to understand that such has to be seen to be believed.

I will allow that "anything" is possible.

That said one of my favorite sayings is "Only one person can keep a secret" It's beyond my comprehension that all this stuff would be going on and the media wouldn't be all over it. The level of information repression here is astronomical on both ends of the spectrum if 1/4 of this stuff was to actually happen.

#39 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

You guys have to understand that such has to be seen to be believed.

I will allow that "anything" is possible.

That said one of my favorite sayings is "Only one person can keep a secret" It's beyond my comprehension that all this stuff would be going on and the media wouldn't be all over it. The level of information repression here is astronomical on both ends of the spectrum if 1/4 of this stuff was to actually happen.

There are about 4 companies that own all media now. In the eighties there were over 30 companies. There is your answer. The question is now: who owns the media?

Here is a question that is also a nugget. Who owns Clear Channel? Well, well, well....Bain

#40 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,496 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

nvm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.