Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know what Hurn dog is up to?

104 posts in this topic

Posted

I never directly said Hurney was doing coke, but he certainly was with sorenson who still had powder on HIS nose.

I wasn't referring to your story as much as the other guy who said his weed dealer's dealer was dealing coke to Marty. I was just pointing out that IF it were true, it could be an indicator of the messes he left behind

Posted

Shout out to the haters who said this was a dumb thread. May the fleas of one thousand camels infest your nether regions.

Posted

I still want to hear what Kurb has to say on this.

Posted

I still want to hear what Kurb has to say on this.

Whats his input mean?

Posted

Let's see...

The guy's retired at a relatively young age, he has lot's of money, and now he wants to spend it on blow and cheap women.

Sounds like the American Dream to me.

Posted

word on the street is hurney traded a kilo of coke for a dimebag and walked away triumphant

Posted

-get fired

-watch player you drafted win defensive rookie of the year

feels bad man

Posted

I PM'ed Kurb asking for a little elaboration with the condition that I wouldn't tell anyone what he had to say. Got no reply.

Posted

He is really too old to be going backwards in his profession, and he isn't a great GM. He was awesome at drafting, awesome at cap management, not pro scouting however and that was his downfall.

Posted

He is really too old to be going backwards in his profession, and he isn't a great GM. He was awesome at drafting, awesome at cap management, not pro scouting however and that was his downfall.

pTDN3.gif

Posted

I PM'ed Kurb asking for a little elaboration with the condition that I wouldn't tell anyone what he had to say.

Good deal, if he PMs you back please immediately tell everyone.

Posted

1188239.jpg