Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who was really behind three coaches getting fired...

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

On the same day Ron tells us it was his decision to fire three coaches that he originally hired, we are told that Gettleman gets the GM job.... just wondering if this was all Ron or maybe someone influenced him.

Posted · Report post

Coaches were fired yesterday.

Gettleman wasn't even interviewed till today.

Posted · Report post

Gettleman probably said what he wanted done in the interview like I said in another thread where someone told me I had a tin foil hat on when I turned out to be right.

Posted · Report post

I do not understand the firing of the LB coach

Posted · Report post

I think the coaches being fired was a long time coming, it just is a case of Rivera getting the people he wants to have on his staff.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SparkyDevil' timestamp='1357777942' post='2086933']
I think the coaches being fired was a long time coming, it just is a case of Rivera getting the people he wants to have on his staff.
[/quote]
^This is part of it, Both the Bears and Chargers have fired their HC's and those were the last two teams he was with, I imagine there were people on those staffs that he would rather have, but I don't know why if that is just the case why you fire them without immediately hiring someone else.

Reason for that being, it is pretty much known at this point that if Ron doesn't make the playoffs next year he's gone and assistant coaches usually want more Job security then one year, so I don't know.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jarhead' timestamp='1357777939' post='2086932']
I do not understand the firing of the LB coach
[/quote]

We might, once we know who his replacement is.

Posted · Report post

Someone shop Gettleman's head onto this for all the conspiracy theorists pls:

[img]http://taimapedia.org/images/thumb/7/77/It_was_me_austin.jpg/300px-It_was_me_austin.jpg[/img]