• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Potential Front Office Hires

Clan Douglas. Plan to order a kilt as soon as I have 600 dollars to set aside for that sort of thing :lol:

http://sportkilt.com/

where i get mine. I've got no complaints. not made of wool but looks good and very comfy.

Thanks, Mags. Any idea where he got it?

Beathard I knew about. Dorsey I had forgotten.

The overall headcount is a little higher than I remember hearing of. My general perception was that the experience level among the souting department wasn't as high as it was with some other teams, but I couldn't verify that with absolute certainty.

it would have to be pretty recent for it to be accurate at all. from my understanding the scout team had a massive overhaul recently. i can't remember if it was after the 2010 or 2011 draft it was done. i remember hurney talking about it on the radio well after the fact. not surprising it wasn't publicized when it happened.

Edinburgh Scot here. Born in Georgia and raised in Georgia, Louisiana, California, Florida, Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, back to Texas, back to Cali, Colorado and now live in the great state of Norf Kakolaki.

Clan Wallace, here.

Maybe that's why you and I agree a lot :lol:

Board has it's fair share of Scots.

yep.

oh...and clan murray and clan buchanan representing right here.