Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recruiting Thread....

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Wild weekend in recruiting this week! Reuben Foster may (or may not!) have been called a racial slur at Auburn, and ends up leaving his official there to go to Tuscaloosa. And speaking of Auburn, they did manage to lock Carl Lawson back in, when everything pointed to him heading to Tennessee. A'Shawn Robinson decommits from Texas and now the word is he will sign with Alabama. Oh and speaking of wild, OL Denver Kirkland's scholarship offer is pulled by Miami for waiting to long to commit, and now they may have doomed their chances with 5* LB Matthew Thomas. Oh and speaking of 5* players, DT Eddie Vanderdoes is heading to Alabama according to Bama websites which is funny because the reason he decommitted from USC was because they started recruiting A'Shawn Robinson at the same position. Less than 48 hours until signatures start rolling in should be fun.

Posted

Not recruiting yet, but former 4 star qb marquise williams is no longer enrolled at UNC.

Posted

Jalen Ramsey to FSU. Didn't see that one coming.

Posted

Jalen Ramsey to FSU. Didn't see that one coming.

Nope me either, congrats to the Noles on the huge pickup. Really didn't see the Ramsey's playing a family friend in Tee Martin like that....

Posted

I agree. Having a shot at Ramsey was one of the main reasons I was hoping for Tee to come back to Knoxville.

Posted

I agree. Having a shot at Ramsey was one of the main reasons I was hoping for Tee to come back to Knoxville.

Yep, I like most people figured when Tee decided to stay Ramsey was a non issue, the "lock" on NSD if you will. Even as late as early last night the USC insiders were certain Ramsey was coming to L.A. Even LMIII (who committed and early enrolled to play with Ramsey) said he was sure Ramsey was coming and that he talks to him on a regular basis. Absolutely shocked at how this one unfolded honestly....

Posted

I think tomorrow is going to be crazy with some major switches and surprises.

Posted

I hate to say it but the bRUINS are going to close STRONG. Going to get Kylie Fitts tonight, and more than likely Eddie Vanderdoes tomorrow...

Posted

Waited to late to have any impact on his son, but apparently USC recently interviewed Vernon Hargreaves II for their LB coaching position....

Posted

Rumors are that Preist Willis, committ to UCLA, may flip to LSU this week...I would post the source but its paid information from another site. He also isn't signing with anyone tomorrow, because he wants to wait and talk with his mother so he is signing on Friday.

Posted

Rumors are that Preist Willis, committ to UCLA, may flip to LSU this week...I would post the source but its paid information from another site. He also isn't signing with anyone tomorrow, because he wants to wait and talk with his mother so he is signing on Friday.

I hope so because the word is if Willis signs with LSU then Tahaan Goodman is coming to USC. Currently the Trojans are going after both DB's right now, as well as Jermaine Kelly, and there's some smoke starting to brew about DT Keith Bryant, though after today I can't imagine anyone wanting to sign with USC tomorrow hahahaha.....

Posted

the biggest loser is Miami

man they blow. they missed on everyone