Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C47

Recruiting Thread....

C47    1,394

I hate to say it but the bRUINS are going to close STRONG. Going to get Kylie Fitts tonight, and more than likely Eddie Vanderdoes tomorrow...

C47    1,394

Waited to late to have any impact on his son, but apparently USC recently interviewed Vernon Hargreaves II for their LB coaching position....

cdandi1    113

Rumors are that Preist Willis, committ to UCLA, may flip to LSU this week...I would post the source but its paid information from another site. He also isn't signing with anyone tomorrow, because he wants to wait and talk with his mother so he is signing on Friday.

C47    1,394

Rumors are that Preist Willis, committ to UCLA, may flip to LSU this week...I would post the source but its paid information from another site. He also isn't signing with anyone tomorrow, because he wants to wait and talk with his mother so he is signing on Friday.

I hope so because the word is if Willis signs with LSU then Tahaan Goodman is coming to USC. Currently the Trojans are going after both DB's right now, as well as Jermaine Kelly, and there's some smoke starting to brew about DT Keith Bryant, though after today I can't imagine anyone wanting to sign with USC tomorrow hahahaha.....

C47    1,394

Keith Bryant up in about 10 mins....predicting FSU, but would love for him to pick up the Trojans hat...

4Corners    2,007

WHERE ARE THE DUKE FANS?

They just completed their most successful season since the Ice Age! they should be fired up about getting some guys in here that can play!

BANDWAGON

4Corners    2,007

the biggest loser is Miami

man they blow. they missed on everyone

they snatched that dude away from FSU!

4Corners    2,007

That's such a disservice to the kid to compare him to a Heisman winner before he even steps foot on campus. Not that I don't think he's capable of having that kind of impact in Carolina's scheme, but people are going undeservedly rip the kid if he doesn't meet those expectations....

Ohio is obviously a football state, since ya know the game was invented there, but Mitch was Mr.Ohio in HS FB. That is an extremely prestigious award for any player in ANY state.

But expectations are expectations. Fair or unfair. Would hate to see this guy end up like Ben Mauck.