Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chudzinski will be a train wreck of a head coach

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Note to self: Do not draft T Rich for my fantasy team next season..

Posted

he's smarter than river, tho. he had enough sense to go out and get a guy with HC experience on his staff.

we'll be looking for a replacement before them.

Didn't Rivera just say in hindsight he would have brought in a former head coach to help him... You don't think chud got the idea from that?!

Posted

Didn't Rivera just say in hindsight he would have brought in a former head coach to help him... You don't think chud got the idea from that?!

you don't think rivera should have known that ahead of time?

Posted

chud took power this past year away from cam for most the season in an effort to make it easy on him and limit mistakes, but it had the opposite effect because it took away cam's ability to make something out of nothing...which there was a whole lot of early on. it treated cam like a child incapable of making grown up decisions.

i put that on rivera and chud, esp. for waiting so long to change what they were doing.

the fact that it was read option based isn't the issue. it was changing what didn't need to be changed and waiting too long to adjust to something else or at least revert to what worked before. if something doesn't work, change. if you don't have the personnel needed to do what you want, change what you want to do to fit the personnel you have.

1 person likes this

Posted

chud took power this past year away from cam for most the season in an effort to make it easy on him and limit mistakes, but it had the opposite effect because it took away cam's ability to make something out of nothing...which there was a whole lot of early on. it treated cam like a child incapable of making grown up decisions.

i put that on rivera and chud, esp. for waiting so long to change what they were doing.

the fact that it was read option based isn't the issue. it was changing what didn't need to be changed and waiting too long to adjust to something else or at least revert to what worked before. if something doesn't work, change. if you don't have the personnel needed to do what you want, change what you want to do to fit the personnel you have.

Basically, what you are saying, is that they had an if-it-ain't-broke-fix it:If-it-is-broke-don't-fix-it;deer-in-the-headlights mentality? Frustrating, to say the least.

LOL

Posted

Basically, what you are saying, is that they had an if-it-ain't-broke-fix it:If-it-is-broke-don't-fix-it;deer-in-the-headlights mentality? Frustrating, to say the least.

LOL

exactly. nail on the head.

Posted

exactly. nail on the head.

Even Fox was faster to adjust. Ha Ha.

Anyway, you know where I stand on giving Rivera this third year. Keep the faith, man.

Posted

So...if the Panthers hadn't blown those 5 4th quarter leads, would you guys still be crucifying Chud as the scapegoat?

This place kills me. Teflon Ron is the problem. The entire coaching staff is gone except TR and McDermott.....what a joke....the 2 that are responsible for losing the 5 4th quarter leads are still here...the guy that got the leads Chud is now the scapegoat....HELL FIRE!!!

Posted

The Ravens and Steelers are a shadow of their former selves. They're on the decline and will spend a few years trying to get back to where they once were. There might be a window of opportunity opening up in that division.

I can see the Browns being a team similar to what the Vikings were this year. Mediocre QB that can turn it on for a few games, a strong RB that the team can lean on, and a stingy defense.

While I am not expecting much, I hope Chud does well.

Posted

I don't know, he could surprise us.

I had to laugh when the story came on ESPN though. They had no archive footage of him outside the skybox lol.

Posted

Chud is going to be better than Chico. No doubt.

1 person likes this

Posted

chud was a coordinator while fox was a head coach who has an NFC championship and winning record in the playoffs on his resume

great comparison bro

i think the phrase train wreck was also used. so i woud say spot on....bro.

lol