85 replies to this topic

#1 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:03 AM

Lets see, Fox is boring and sucks he is the reason the Panthers suck. Funny, he goes to Denver and in his first year gets into the playoffs with The Golden Calf of Bristol, now has possibly the top TEAM in the NFL.

Chud was considered one of the better offensive minds and helped create a perennial probowler at QB in Rivers. Comes to Carolina and is strapped with Scam and all of a sudden he sucks...at least to Panther fans. But Cleveland tabs him to be HC and NFLN and other say its a damn good hire.

So lets step into reality, the Panthers org sucks and 99% of the fanbase doesn't know poo apparently. I mean you kiss JR's ass while screaming how great the city and team is, but facts show different. You think Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire is the greatest thing when the entire NFL has serious concerns about the punk. Then you think all these coaches suck, but before they get here and after they leave they do fine.

Seems to be the Reality and facts on this is clear, its the Carolina Panthers and their old asshat owner that suck.

#2 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:06 AM

In before Fox has nothing to do with Denvers success

#3 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 4,873 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:07 AM

Weak sauce, homie. Try harder next time.

#4 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,092 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

Lets see, Fox is boring and sucks he is the reason the Panthers suck. Funny, he goes to Denver and in his first year gets into the playoffs with The Golden Calf of Bristol, now has possibly the top TEAM in the NFL.

Chud was considered one of the better offensive minds and helped create a perennial probowler at QB in Rivers. Comes to Carolina and is strapped with Scam and all of a sudden he sucks...at least to Panther fans. But Cleveland tabs him to be HC and NFLN and other say its a damn good hire.

So lets step into reality, the Panthers org sucks and 99% of the fanbase doesn't know poo apparently. I mean you kiss JR's ass while screaming how great the city and team is, but facts show different. You think Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire is the greatest thing when the entire NFL has serious concerns about the punk. Then you think all these coaches suck, but before they get here and after they leave they do fine.

Seems to be the Reality and facts on this is clear, its the Carolina Panthers and their old asshat owner that suck.

Typical shitty post from a shitty fan of another shitty team.

Pathetic when other team's fans have nothing better to do than troll another team's board....and you live here.

#5 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,575 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

when is this clown gonna be banned?

#6 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,127 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

no one has ever said that chud sucks we just question his play calls from time to time.

#7 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,345 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

Using the word "idiot" to describe the OP would be an insult to idiots worldwide.

#8 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

Trolling is best when you are less obvious. For example, as soon as you use the "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire" thing, people disregard everything else you say. You must be subtle! Try again in a few days or weeks when people have forgotten about this thread.

#9 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:15 AM

Boo-hoo, nobody likes us.

#10 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Motion to ban any clown that continues to say "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire" or any variation there of.

#11 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,276 posts

I do blame JR for a lot though

#12 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • 29,575 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:19 AM

I do blame JR for a lot though

so do i.

still doesn't making banning the OP a bad idea.

#13 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • 29,575 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

Motion to ban any clown that continues to say "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire" or any variation there of.

seconded.

#14 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,028 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:23 AM

Posted Image

#15 pantherholic

pantherholic

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:28 AM

Chud was considered one of the better offensive minds and helped create a perennial probowler at QB in Rivers.

That really is impressive considering Chud was the TE coach in SD and Rivers had already made pro-bowls before Chud got there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.