#46 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,101 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

who seriously falls for concern trolling in this day and age?

you

#47 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,298 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:38 PM

you

you are supposed to make "teh libs" fight amongst themselves. you admit you're a troll then?

#48 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,101 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

no man. im not trolling.

i stand by my point that being unwilling to talk or communicate with someone, even if they are at a cro magnon level on how they view things, is as detrimental to mankind as the very person you disagree with.

each side, lib or conversative brings good and bad things to the table. the key is finding the common ground and move forward on whatever the disagreement is about. is it foolproof? of course not. but it's worth trying.

#49 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,298 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

I would have admitted to trolling. At least in that case you can say 'I was just pretending to be dumb'.

#50 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,101 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

see this is where you and i diverge. i can always outlast lazy mindedness and those that once they realize they are incapable of thinking outside the box, they go back to their corner.

whats been exposed here is one side being equally adept at being resistant to reaching out, yet being almost delusional in it's ability to detect it.

thats fine. the other part where our paths meander differently is when I log off tonight, i won't for a milisecond think im better than anyone. especially those that disagree with me.

#51 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

you see the difference between you and me is you're "lazy minded" and "incapable of thinking outside of the box," entirely "incapable of reaching out" and too "delusional" to realize it

but don't mistake this post as both an attack on you and a smug self-serving pat on my own back because "when I log off tonight, i won't for a milisecond think im better than anyone"

#52 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,101 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

but cantrell. you do every night. a little taste of your own medicine is sometimes needed. that being the smug self serving part.

admittance is the first step.

good night and good luck

#53 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,298 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

see this is where you and i diverge. i can always outlast lazy mindedness and those that once they realize they are incapable of thinking outside the box, they go back to their corner.

whats been exposed here is one side being equally adept at being resistant to reaching out, yet being almost delusional in it's ability to detect it.

thats fine. the other part where our paths meander differently is when I log off tonight, i won't for a milisecond think im better than anyone. especially those that disagree with me.

In the first part of your post you called one side lazy minded tiny box thinkers and then called another side delusional and equally prejudiced...

and then you said "I don't think I'm better than anyone"

what in the hell?

#54 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,298 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

fug cantrell types faster than me

#55 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,101 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

this is fun. lets keep going. i like typing like you guys.

#56 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

pstall with the long con

13k+ incredibly stupid posts all for this moment. years and years of posting simply to nail us with a crushing "no u"

you are the puppeteer and we are but marionettes

#57 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,340 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

Sorry but tbterror subscribes to a dark ages version of Christianity. Nothing is more hypocritical than loving the sinner yet hating the sin.

Jesus don't hang out with a bunch of Pharisees (people preaching the "word" ) he broke bread with whores, thieves, and tax collectors.

Jesus never mentioned gays but he asked we feed and take care of the less fortunate. Perhaps our christian identity needs to be readjusted

#58 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,101 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

panthro i dont disagree with you at all. Jesus was the one willing to hang with those that were not like him. hence the point im making to BOTH sides here. Jesus just didn't go well, she's a *****, whats the point of talking to her? he is racist or a bigot, why bother?

he made his impact but actually taking time to sit and listen.

#59 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,101 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

pstall with the long con

13k+ incredibly stupid posts all for this moment. years and years of posting simply to nail us with a crushing "no u"

you are the puppeteer and we are but marionettes

no con going on here. you simply fail at seeing how you are more often than not the smug one. the one who enjoys belittling others or being condescending. for you i was giving you at taste of your own medicine. of course you don't even realize it.

#60 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,340 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

panthro i dont disagree with you at all. Jesus was the one willing to hang with those that were not like him. hence the point im making to BOTH sides here. Jesus just didn't go well, she's a *****, whats the point of talking to her? he is racist or a bigot, why bother?

he made his impact but actually taking time to sit and listen.

He was angered by the Pharisees

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com