• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

Was not comparing schools in that statement particularly, although I can see how confusing it looks.

#22 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• LocationSouthern California
HUDDLER

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

Was not comparing schools in that statement particularly, although I can see how confusing it looks.

Yeah, you were comparing skin colors LOL...

#23 Frosty06306

Frosty06306

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

I loved TY Hilton last year and wasn't surprised at all by the splash he made in Indy.

That being said have you watched the film on this guy? I know you downplay "boxscore scouts" but your OP seems just like you reading stats out.

#24 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• LocationSouthern California
HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

I loved TY Hilton last year and wasn't surprised at all by the splash he made in Indy.

That being said have you watched the film on this guy? I know you downplay "boxscore scouts" but your OP seems just like you reading stats out.

I wouldn't go posting a thread on a guy unless I watched some tape. I'm the only dude that you will find that does that in this forum.

I got this guy from a student that attends EWU and then went searching for the tape. He doesn't have a whole lotta footage obviously but I shared what I could, is that honestly not enough?

#25 Frosty06306

Frosty06306

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

I wouldn't go posting a thread on a guy unless I watched some tape. I'm the only dude that you will find that does that in this forum.

I got this guy from a student that attends EWU and then went searching for the tape. He doesn't have a whole lotta footage obviously but I shared what I could, is that honestly not enough?

No that's fine, the post just seemed the opposite of your usual analysis of a player.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users