32 replies to this topic

#31 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

I don't see anything wrong with Denver's playoff performance. They lost to a really good Ravens team that's been in the AFC Championship three of the past five years. They lost in overtime by a 47yd field goal. Also their QB turned the ball over three times and they lost their starting running back in the game. Also they missed a field goal of their own that may have changed the complexion of the game.

I wonder if many of you even watched the game. Broncos weren't perfect but they had countless opportunities to win the game and couldn't seal the deal. Also many here have bashed Fox for a run on 3rd and 7 late in the game, a play that Peyton Manning has said he was the one who actually called for a run.

Before it was Fox couldn't be consistent. Now that he's been to the second week of the playoffs in back-to-back years his naysayers are grasping for straws.

Manning was allowed 43 pass attempts in the game, but we're to believe Fox held him back.

I've heard that he admitted to the calling the play on the INT that ended the game but not the run, where did you hear that?

#32 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,340 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

He's not a bad coach....he's just not a great coach.

#33 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,395 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

he finds ways to lose games, but he's a pretty good coach.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com