• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

He's an adult now, time to at least put away the giant pink headphones while the professor is talking.

I guess unlike u, the Prof doesn't have a problem with the headphones seeing that it's not on his ears. He is right in front of the class. Also, if u ever eeen past pictures of Cam, the headphones r part of him.

#62 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:10 AM

I personally wouldn't waste a second of my time on a degree if I was in his position but I respect him for valuing it if it is meanigful to him.

He's not going to learn anything taking sociology classes that will help him manage his future.

Cam has always said he wanted to open daycare center s when his football career ends. The sociology degree Will help.

#63 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

He's an adult now, time to at least put away the giant pink headphones while the professor is talking.

shut the fug up

hell, I played world of warcraft through every one of my 101 reqs.

#64 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,379 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

shut the fug up

hell, I played world of warcraft through every one of my 101 reqs.

But you are just a boy.

#65 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,704 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

I like the fact hes going back to auburn because it shows me hes loyal to where he came from and got his success. I hope when the time does come up to resign Cam he can show loyality to the team that took him first.

#66 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,451 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:56 AM

I'm beginning to think that you are in fact the worst poster on this board.

#67 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,919 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:03 PM

I haven't really read through this whole thread, but are people really complaining about a kid going back to get his degree because he has headphones around his neck?? Dang, some of you guys are very tough to please (twss).

#68 wareagleflyboy

wareagleflyboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

Hey guys, Iv been reading this site on and off and I just wanted to chime in. My home is from North Carolina but, I currently study at Auburn. I have been a Panthers for as long as remember and not just a Cam Bandwagoner. That being said i happen to be in the same building as Cam two days a week for about an hour. Not in the same Class, but it is still awesome thinking hes going to be on the campus as me taking classes for a semester! Seeing this pictures make me laugh as i know exactly where they were taken.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com