Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

Citizens against Senseless Violence sign campaign

58 posts in this topic

Panthro doesn't want his wife to have the ability to equalize any situation where she's at a disadvantage against a would-be attacker. It's his choice to put his faith in the response time of the police. His choice.

Yet your wife or kid has a higher risk of blowing thei head off.

We will take our chances.

No, period. People with guns in their home are more likely to kill themselves either on purpose or accident than to stop an intruder. If you have a gun in your home, you are saying that it's an acceptable risk for your child to blow their head off on the chance you may get to play Rambo some day.

Lol ok. Maybe if my kids learn the combination to the gun safe, and I clean my guns with a bullet chambered, this could happen.

1. Always handle a firearm as if is loaded.

2. Always remove magazine, and pull action back numerous times, while looking into the action to ensure a bullet isn't stuck in the barrel entrance.

3. Never chamber a weapon before you store it after cleaning.

4. Take more firearms training courses if inanimate object scares you.

No, period. People with guns in their home are more likely to kill themselves either on purpose or accident than to stop an intruder. If you have a gun in your home, you are saying that it's an acceptable risk for your child to blow their head off on the chance you may get to play Rambo some day.

Do you feel the same way about swimming pools?

TbTeRRoR is a good troll

not sure... if good or bad this is? btw sorry for doubl'n up not sure about multi quote thing

Do you feel the same way about swimming pools?

I don't buy into the countless dumbass analogies that gun people think serve as a rebuttal to any criticism. If you don't want to talk about guns, then don't.

Lol ok. Maybe if my kids learn the combination to the gun safe, and I clean my guns with a bullet chambered, this could happen.

1. Always handle a firearm as if is loaded.

2. Always remove magazine, and pull action back numerous times, while looking into the action to ensure a bullet isn't stuck in the barrel entrance.

3. Never chamber a weapon before you store it after cleaning.

4. Take more firearms training courses if inanimate object scares you.

There's no 'maybe' about it, it's a statistical fact.

There's no 'maybe' about it, it's a statistical fact.

And that's your rebuttal? My kids will never learn my safe combination. What about "never"?

Will they have a master plan to figure out their daddy's gun safe combo someday? Lol

Ok surely you're the exception, statistics don't apply to you

Ok surely you're the exception, statistics don't apply to you

You're damn right it don't. I enjoy the snarky comment though.

Teach yourself, and your kids the same...the way to handle, clean, shoot, and store a firearm in the house and this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion.

I don't buy into the countless dumbass analogies that gun people think serve as a rebuttal to any criticism. If you don't want to talk about guns, then don't.

I'm talking about guns bro. We already witnessed your rebuttal.