Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Gun Control: It's about time

114 posts in this topic

A New York City police officer has admitted to stealing guns from police lockers and selling them to drug dealers to pay for his addiction to painkillers.

Nicholas Mina pleaded guilty on Monday to selling four stolen NYPD-issued guns and an additional pistol that belonged to him to a drug ring. The plea deal includes a 15-year prison term when he is sentenced on Nov. 7.

The 31-year-old Mina, his suspected dealer, and three accomplices were arrested in July on charges including conspiracy and selling drugs and guns.

Prosecutors say Mina developed the oxycodone habit and owed his dealer so much money he turned to stealing guns and re-selling drugs he bought. He has been an officer nearly five years and worked in Manhattan's East Village neighborhood.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Nicholas-Mina-NYPD-Cop-Pleads-Guilty-Stealing-Guns-Selling-Drug-Dealers-Painkillers-175332741.html

Ohh fug yeah! Now we can throw the entire NYPD into prison since they allowed themselves to be burglarized.

http://www.suntimes....in-program.html

Ohh even better. We can charge the whole fuging police department for letting one of their own steal guns. See, this cop steals guns from the police station so now we can charge the city and throw them all into jail for life since they allowed themselves to be burglarized.

sounds good, do it

no you didn't and you don't even have a gun.

And you haven't been to a rodeo. But more than likely fantasize about cowboys riding bulls. Hehehehe

But I do love your mom. Hehehehe

Deputies have arrested a former police evidence clerk accused of stealing at least two guns from the evidence room of the Poulsbo Police Department.

Amanda M. Dixon was arrested Tuesday at the Kitsap County Courthouse where she was attending a court hearing for her boyfriend.

Dixon, 23, of Kingston is accused of stealing a .22-caliber semi-automatic handgun, which was recorded as having been destroyed in May. Dixon, an employee of the Poulsbo Police Department at the time, had signed the departmental records indicating she'd witnessed the destruction.

But when Dixon's car was involved in a crash in Gorst in September, a state trooper found the gun under the driver's seat. The gun's serial number appeared to have been intentionally removed, deputies said, but investigators were able to identify it as the firearm that was previously in police custody.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/132291773.html

Yet another police force we can throw into jail for being negligent.

And you haven't been to a rodeo. But more than likely fantasize about cowboys riding bulls. Hehehehe

But I do love your mom. Hehehehe

don't let tb catch you saying hehehehe

don't let tb catch you saying hehehehe

Why?... Jesus will strike me dead? Lol

I am an avid gun lover, and hate religions. Have been a gun enthusiast since my first BB gun.

But these religious gun enthusiasts are fuging crazy.

Are you saying that wouldn't be awesome to see happen

I'd love to see every police force in the country thrown into jail. They're all full of criminals.

But is this really what you're getting at. You really believe what you're saying to this extent?

Rodeo trollin

Rodeo trollin

well the first thing i admitted was it doesn't have realistic real world application and is just an idea, but they kept making me defend it. i tried for the sake of it.

I'd love to see every police force in the country thrown into jail. They're all full of criminals.

But is this really what you're getting at. You really believe what you're saying to this extent?

i believe there needs to be real non-superficial liability.

The video games, movies and guns... Why no talk of anti depressants?

2 people like this