- - - - -

Gun Control: It's about time

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#71 Datawire

Datawire

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

Sounds like a lot of people when faced with the full weight of taking personal responsibility start to get a little nervous

Arrogant much?

Maybe you can answer my question I posed earlier. The next time school kids get shot up, then what? What's next.

#72 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationGitmo
HUDDLER

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

Arrogant much?

Maybe you can answer my question I posed earlier. The next time school kids get shot up, then what? What's next.

Take all the guns, duh.

#73 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

Yeah, this is totally it. Not that your idea is completely ludicrous and unrealistic. Not mention the fact that it's placing blame on an original victim and creating an unequal legal playing field that is beyond their own personal control - IE being able to control what someone does with your property after they have stolen it.

Here's an idea: prevent it from being stolen, then you don't worry about it.

#74 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

Shockingly my Facebook wall is aflame with anti Obama messages and memes. I wonder how many people actually took the time to do what Kurb did and ACTUALLY READ IT? Very few apparently.

I actually made it my priority to stay away from the subject today of FB. Instead focusing on my little girl receiving her terrific kid award at school, and a nice pic of a backwoods redneck that was sad because "his gf dumped him, but was glad they could still be cousins" lol

Also Ms Panthersfan said to please give it a rest. I listened.

Nothing negative to say about the events of today.

#75 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

Do you agree with charging everyone with a stolen weapon with an equal charge, regardless of what the weapon is used for?

Of course this ignores the fact that there is literally NO WAY to 100% prevent something from being stolen.

#76 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

Do you agree with charging everyone with a stolen weapon with an equal charge, regardless of what the weapon is used for?

Of course this ignores the fact that there is literally NO WAY to 100% prevent something from being stolen.

There is no way to 100% prevent it from being stolen, and that's something people will have to consider when they decide to make that purchase. There are already many other things there is no way to 100% prevent about guns.

And sure, charge everyone with a stolen gun with an equal charge. But make it a good one.

#77 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• LocationGitmo
HUDDLER

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

I don't have to worry about bc it will never fuging happen. You're in lala land dude.

#78 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

And kudos to the mod that gave me that avatar.

But Im not Hispanic. At least give me a cowboy hat.

#79 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

I don't have to worry about bc it will never fuging happen. You're in lala land dude.

don't underestimate my influence on gun law

#80 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

There is no way to 100% prevent it from being stolen, and that's something people will have to consider when they decide to make that purchase. There are already many other things there is no way to 100% prevent about guns.

And sure, charge everyone with a stolen gun with an equal charge. But make it a good one.

And how, pray tell, do you play on enforcing this, let alone getting anyone to report a gun theft if they are damning themselves to years in prison?

So again, back to my original point. Why only do this for firearms, and not anything that is dangerous?Like people who steal chemicals to make bombs, or the ingredients to make meth.

Should a farmers supply be charged with aiding domestic terrorism if somebody breaks in and steals crate loads of certain fertilizers and uses it to blow up a school?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users