Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Manti Te'o lied about his Girlfriend dying

548 posts in this topic

ND's email/tweet thing makes no sense when Manti came on national television and talked about. Not all of us are idiots...

ND's email/tweet thing makes no sense when Manti came on national television and talked about. Not all of us our idiots...

irony...

irony...

Yeah, I'm typing to fast and trying to study for Spanish lol... I know excuses.

1 person likes this

naww hes telling the truth...i know the man who killed his girlfirend. :zoro:

ND's email/tweet thing makes no sense when Manti came on national television and talked about. Not all of us our idiots...

1279052383758.jpg

He's still a good football player that will get drafted pretty high...but damn. That's worthy of a movie.

I almost feel like the other guy and Te'o were/are in a relationship and were using the Lennay girl as cover...

Alright seriously, can someone explain to me how Te'o was the victim of a hoax when he went a long with it???

i could see this if he thought this up to just get the recogniton for the heismann. something that emotional could easily propel his story and give him national coverage. I know i didnt know of manti before the double death story.

If true he is an utter piece of poo and I never want to see his face again, much like Lance Armstrong.

there is NO WAY Manti is the victim. That story is BS.

did he not talk to his "girlfriend's" parents/family when she died? did he not follow up to see if she actually died?

and what about the vacations they took together? if she wasn't real, how did he do that? and what about her going to visit him in Hawaii?