Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any of y'all ever poo just to kill some time?

14 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I do. Sometimes if there is a lull in my day I'll go sit down and see what nature has in store. Ponder some of the deeper questions in life. I decided to refinance while taking a poop inspired by the sheer lack of poo to do one Saturday.

Posted · Report post

I've made some serious decisions while pooping, never wondered why.

Posted · Report post

I surf huddle

[img]http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/081410/toilet-computer-2010.gif[/img]

Posted · Report post

Yeah I pretty much just come on here to kill time, I get super bored very quickly, and this helps the time pass and no I'm not ADD

Posted · Report post

Random and potentially odd question...but this seems like a nice thread for it. Does anyone else have issues pooing? I'm talking, I typically only go every 4, sometimes 5 days. Tried eating more fiber, taking fiber/digestive pills...nothing really helps.

God bless the Huddle.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CarolinaNCSU' timestamp='1358436197' post='2101274']
Random and potentially odd question...but this seems like a nice thread for it. Does anyone else have issues pooing? I'm talking, I typically only go every 4, sometimes 5 days. Tried eating more fiber, taking fiber/digestive pills...nothing really helps.

God bless the Huddle.
[/quote]

I poo at least twice a day. A healthy diet, exercise, and drinking plenty of fluids, all help with constipation.

Posted · Report post

I like to poop.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CarolinaNCSU' timestamp='1358436197' post='2101274']

God bless the Huddle.
[/quote]eat a lot of salads and drink coffee, if you ain't pooing after that see a doctor, that ain't normal either

Posted · Report post

Yeah that's the thing...I eat a good amount of veggies/green things, I drink a cup of coffee a day, I drink constantly (although mostly diet sodas, so not good there), and although my exercise is lacking currently, I had the same issue when I worked out daily. I've been this way for a couple of years, and never have figured out why.

Posted · Report post

You obviously have a small troll in your intestines that is eating your refuse and then shitting it into another dimension.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CarolinaNCSU' timestamp='1358444415' post='2101515']
Yeah that's the thing...I eat a good amount of veggies/green things, I drink a cup of coffee a day, I drink constantly (although mostly diet sodas, so not good there), and although my exercise is lacking currently, I had the same issue when I worked out daily. I've been this way for a couple of years, and never have figured out why.
[/quote]

Buy these....you're welcome :)

[img]http://reviewhat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/fiber-300x300.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.probioticsmart.com/media/catalog/product/r/a/raw_probiotic_men_90ct.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

Sorry, I don't poop. Pooping is sinful in the eyes of the Lord.