Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Homes on the gun-owner map broken into

56 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz' timestamp='1358529904' post='2102860']
nope

this is it.

[/quote]

Now now G5, that's a fib. Unless there's multiple people from Raleigh NC that use the handle g5jamz.

Posted · Report post

My xbox live account is the same...but I've never visited that CSR forum. So who knows. Not me.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Floppin' timestamp='1358516910' post='2102590']

These people need to be throw in jail for allowing themselves to be burglarized like that.
[/quote]
Second story says they were unable to steal any guns. That's a responsible gun owner. The first house in the story should indeed be held accountable.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Harris Aballah' timestamp='1358529010' post='2102847']
[b]how come all the debates on this forum end with insults and inflamatories that declare stupidity and insanity? Whatever happened to we're all entitled to our own opinions? it goes from a logical debate to I bet you jack off in the blink of an eye. I contest thats the point you have won your arguement. and instead of saying good point, or thats given me something to think about, it turns to your wifes vaginas a really a black dudes butthole or something outrageous like that. just an observation.[/b]
[/quote]

"I mean cause I think you could handle your wife's vagina being an asshole, but a black dude's asshole? Shoooooooo eeee. That's where they put you in a locked room with a gun with a single bullet in the chamber and nobody has to tell you what to do."

Posted · Report post

[quote name='baussneggar' timestamp='1358529264' post='2102852']

Regardless of your position on gun control you have some good points there.

I'll be straight up. I don't care if someone wishes to not exercise their right to keep and bear arms. You just best not be trying to restrict my ability to do so or there will be problems.

First goes the Second; Second goes the First.
[/quote]Thats right. On a related note in conjunction with gun control, if I'm locked into an emergency situation, i met call the cops? But i ain't never waiting for a responder for an emergency that I'm stuck in. The cop is there to haqndle my paperwork.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Delhommey' timestamp='1358532519' post='2102903']

"I mean cause I think you could handle your wife's vagina being an asshole, but a black dude's asshole? Shoooooooo eeee. That's where they put you in a locked room with a gun with a single bullet in the chamber and nobody has to tell you what to do."
[/quote]oops ya got me there! have to start leaving blanks so people can ad lib thier own insult variations into my post.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Harris Aballah' timestamp='1358533226' post='2102923']
oops ya got me there! have to start leaving blanks so people can ad lib thier own insult variations into my post.
[/quote]

Reveals what's really there.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rodeo' timestamp='1358532353' post='2102900']
Second story says they were unable to steal any guns. That's a responsible gun owner. The first house in the story should indeed be held accountable.
[/quote]

Umm no. The thieves from the earlier robbery were idiots and failed trying to break into the gun safe at the house.

The other thieves successfully broke into two safes and just fuging stole a third safe.

I fail to see how the one guy is more at fault than the other. Please explain it to me, because surely it's not because he had the misfortune to be robbed by more competent thieves. I fail to see how such a thing could be construed as his fault.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz' timestamp='1358531396' post='2102884']
My xbox live account is the same...but I've never visited that CSR forum. So who knows. Not me.
[/quote]

I wasn't talking about the CSR forum. Just pointing out that you fibbed about this being the only forum that you've frequented.

Posted · Report post

Just had lunch with my friend is who is a defense attorney in town. used to work in the DA's office and had just returned from speaking to a client who had shot someone non fatally.

Anywho...we were talking about the statistics and how there were 55 murders in Charlotte in 2012 down from 83 in 2008. He interjected that a large % of those were gang related or drug deals gone bad. and if you add in crimes of passion that number totaling 55 shrunk even further. I told him I was trying to figure out breakin to murders.

He mentioned that someone breaking into your home to rob you and actually kills you is a minute number. Says gun owners turn it into a deadly situiation when they brandish their weapon to save a 32'' Vizio.

If out of the 6.300 residential burglaries in CLT all 55 murders happened you would still have a .008 chance of being murder by an intruder.

He owns a gun btw.

Posted · Report post

Here's some things I've noticed are not being mentioned or considered:

- this might have nothing to do with the map
- if it does, I was led to believe that the people [i]not[/i] on the map should be the ones scared that they might get taken advantage of
- I thought I had a third point but I forgot it once I got to this bullet. Gdamnit Obama.

Posted · Report post

Third point: It's all publicly available information anyway.