121 replies to this topic

#31 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,719 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

HEY YALL TRUCATZFAN HERE, JUST GOT BACK FROM DINNER AT MEEMAW'S AND THOUGHT I'D SHOW UP ALL THE NANCYBOYS ON HERE BY POUNDING MY FLESHY FACE INTO THE KEYBOARD AND POSTING WHATEVER SCRAMBLE OF WORDS CAME OUT, BY SOME MIRACLE IT WAS A LEGIBLE TREATISE ON WHY EVERYONE IS A PUSSY AND I'M REAL

READ THE USERNAME BITCHES

#32 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

The difference between most of you and myself is that you care what everyone here thinks. I do not. Some people will even agree 100% with me on this but wont post due to the fact that a bunch of people online will gang up on them. I on the other hand don't give a flying FUG.

I believe in what I'm saying... Otherwise I wouldn't post it. You are not being trolled.

Shula will take great care of Cam... His career depends on it.

Hue Jackson would have had Cam running every down... Trying to get another shot at a HC position. Shula on the other hand has been apart of Cams growth and development since day 1. He has a vested interest, has lived through the growing pains...and will do just fine next year. I expect BIG things from the Panthers next year. If you don't, now's the time to get yourself a new team.

Tired of you played out non life having people talkin poo about my damned team. Go the FUG on already. Keep neg repping me. I don't give a FUG!

#33 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,752 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

TCF is not a fan of the Panthers

#34 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

I'm gonna laugh at all of you so hard if we do the unthinkable next year... I'm so serious. How dumb will you feel if we do?

Not dumb at all. I do not validate my intelligence based on my predictions and understanding of something that I only have a few years experience with as an observer. The nice thing is I can discuss this opinion on these things called message boards and see what other people think about it as well.

You think Shula is going to rock as our OC? If so great. I'm not of that opinion but I invite you to sway me to yours. My mistake if that is not your opinion.

#35 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,464 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

winning season = unthinkable.

lol

"I'm gonna laugh so hard when we pull off a miracle and are actually good for once! That'll show you!"

#36 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,644 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

Go the FUG on already. Keep neg repping me. I don't give a FUG!

i obliged.

#37 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,664 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

The difference between most of you and myself is that you care what everyone here thinks. I do not. Some people will even agree 100% with me on this but wont post due to the fact that a bunch of people online will gang up on them. I on the other hand don't give a flying FUG.

I believe in what I'm saying... Otherwise I wouldn't post it. You are not being trolled.

Shula will take great care of Cam... His career depends on it.

Hue Jackson would have had Cam running every down... Trying to get another shot at a HC position. Shula on the other hand has been apart of Cams growth and development since day 1. He has a vested interest, has lived through the growing pains...and will do just fine next year. I expect BIG things from the Panthers next year. If you don't, now's the time to get yourself a new team.

Tired of you played out non life having people talkin poo about my damned team. Go the FUG on already. Keep neg repping me. I don't give a FUG!

This one is my favorite post so far because he starts out talking about how he doesn't care what we think, then progressively gets angrier and angrier over what we think.

#38 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,464 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

hey tcf when you posted this did you know the entire site was going to come crashing down on your delusion parade or did you think an army of mindless gelatinous sewer dwellers would come to your aid in your noble quest to conquer the "fake fans"

#39 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

This one is my favorite post so far because he starts out talking about how he doesn't care what we think, then progressively gets angrier and angrier over what we think.

No I don't care what you think about me... Learn how to read.... I do however care about this team a great deal... And do care what you say about the team.

See the difference?

Hooked on phonics didn't work for you obviously

#40 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,762 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

this thread is now about baby pigs:

Posted Image

#41 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,752 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

TCF is like Huddle Herpes. It lays low, you think it's gone, then boom it flares up

#42 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

hey tcf when you posted this did you know the entire site was going to come crashing down on your delusion parade or did you think an army of mindless gelatinous sewer dwellers would come to your aid in your noble quest to conquer the "fake fans"

I knew that it wouldn't be received well. This fan base is the bottom of the barrel.

You want the biggest and best names every time that one is available... And it never happens.

#43 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

this thread is now about baby pigs:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#44 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,762 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

Posted Image

#45 FireMarshallBill

FireMarshallBill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

I knew that it wouldn't be received well. This fan base is the bottom of the barrel.

You want the biggest and best names every time that one is available... And it never happens.

I'd settle for someone with some kind of successful track record.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com