Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get ready for Cam to give us the middle finger and leave...

102 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='KillerKat' timestamp='1358549787' post='2103585']
Cause it will happen when his contract is up and I do not blame him. This team goes the way of it's owner, which is more about saving money and keeping the status quo than actually having a winning football team. I really hate JR right now and this staff.
[/quote]

Please post the link that shows the discrepancy between the contract that Shula will receive versus the contracts that were offered to Hue Jackson and Pat Shurmur.

I'd like to see that before deciding that the move was based on a financial decision.

Thanks in advance.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SBVG' timestamp='1358551646' post='2103740']
lmao... but seriously lightsout is right.
[/quote]

Only thing he's right on is not making sense. According to him, he would allow a doctor to cut off his penis to help him get over a cold since the worst doctor still is better than us.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Montsta' timestamp='1358551753' post='2103743']
Please post the link that shows the discrepancy between the contract that Shula will receive versus the contracts that were offered to Hue Jackson and Pat Shurmur.

I'd like to see that before deciding that the move was based on a financial decision.

Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

See 2010 and every move since then.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='KillerKat' timestamp='1358551797' post='2103745']
Only thing he's right on is not making sense. According to him, he would allow a doctor to cut off his penis to help him get over a cold since the worst doctor still is better than us.
[/quote]That went right over my head. Brb going to lay down.

Posted · Report post

Yes, appeal to authority you fuging dipshits. They have NFL jobs so they are infalliblez!

Posted · Report post

it's very possible (even probable) that cam's and smitty's opinions were taken into account for this decision.

Posted · Report post

OffSeason.....

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mmmbeans' timestamp='1358552035' post='2103762']
it's very possible (even probable) that cam's and smitty's opinions were taken into account for this decision.
[/quote]

Which is why this organization will be stuck in mediocrity
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mmmbeans' timestamp='1358552035' post='2103762']
[/quote]

absolutely

Posted · Report post

LOL, the sky is falling!!!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='KillerKat' timestamp='1358551846' post='2103747']

See 2010 and every move since then.
[/quote]

I'm not asking about 2010. You made this thread because the organization decided to promote Shula instead of hiring Hue Jackson. You said JR is cheap. Therefore I can only assume you have intimate knowledge of Shula's contract, as well as the asking prices set by both the other finalists. I'd very much like to see those contract numbers so I may make an informed decision on whether or not I think this move was financially based. Again, thanks in advance for providing the link.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Montsta' timestamp='1358552155' post='2103767']
I'm not asking about 2010. You made this thread because the organization decided to promote Shula instead of hiring Hue Jackson. You said JR is cheap. Therefore I can only assume you have intimate knowledge of Shula's contract, as well as the asking prices set by both the other finalists. I'd very much like to see those contract numbers so I may make an informed decision on whether or not I think this move was financially based. Again, thanks in advance for providing the link.
[/quote]

It was a general statment about the team. The move was to keep the status quo. JR isn't concerned about winning which he has shown from 2010 to now.