#16 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

draft talent, trade/free agency for need.

This

#17 panthers34

panthers34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

I really like Justin Hunter from Tennessee. He's 6 foot 4 pretty fast and has good jump ball skills. We really need to get a DT though but hopefully we can pick one up in free agency

#18 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

I really like Justin Hunter from Tennessee. He's 6 foot 4 pretty fast and has good jump ball skills. We really need to get a DT though but hopefully we can pick one up in free agency

He has the same body as a female track runner from Kenya. Like I could literally use him as a tooth pick or something.

And he's playing on a bad knee. I use to love Hunter but he's not the same and never will be.

Cordarrelle Patterson is #1.

#19 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,576 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

Yea FA will play a role in this also. But isnt it easier to find a decent dt in FA then a ot? I think we could plug up dt and S in free agency if we could (big if) get some cap space

OG is a LOT easier to get in FA than a DT and that's what we need, not an OT. We're not going to get a decent DT in FA. The only ones I can think of are Melton and the big dude from Seattle (his name escapes me atm, it's 5am) and they're gonna be way out of our price range, especially if we wanna grab a decent S like Phillips which I think would be a better investment of our capspace. DT/OL/WR in the 1st, DT in the 2nd if we didn't take one in the first, and OL or WR in the 4th (whichever we disnt already take)

#20 catnip

catnip

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

I think Gettleman will try to make a trade with his former team to unload one of our cap problem players and try to get a WR such as Hakeem Nicks. This would give us a weapon for Cam and allow us to draft OL or DT with our top picks. Make it so !

#21 Panthers4lyfe

Panthers4lyfe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

I think Gettleman will try to make a trade with his former team to unload one of our cap problem players and try to get a WR such as Hakeem Nicks. This would give us a weapon for Cam and allow us to draft OL or DT with our top picks. Make it so !

Beason for nicks? Lol

#22 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

OG is a LOT easier to get in FA than a DT and that's what we need, not an OT. We're not going to get a decent DT in FA. The only ones I can think of are Melton and the big dude from Seattle (his name escapes me atm, it's 5am) and they're gonna be way out of our price range, especially if we wanna grab a decent S like Phillips which I think would be a better investment of our capspace. DT/OL/WR in the 1st, DT in the 2nd if we didn't take one in the first, and OL or WR in the 4th (whichever we disnt already take)

I think #1 wr talent will fall off more than dt talent by the time we pick in the second. Which is why i'd rather go wr first and bpa dt/ol in the second

#23 MCC

MCC

HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

I think we should take BPA of our needs in the all rounds for the most part. But I really like Cordarrelle Patterson in the 2nd.

#24 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

I think we should take BPA of our needs in the all rounds for the most part. But I really like Cordarrelle Patterson in the 2nd.

He won't make it that far.

#25 MCC

MCC

HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

He won't make it that far.

Ah, I meant to say 1st. The playoff game is distracting. Yeah, no way he makes it past the middle of the 1st in my opinion. He seems special.

#26 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

I'd be happy with Patterson or Allen. Watching how good Julio jones is making Matt Ryan look makes me want us to draft a wr in the first.

#27 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,183 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

oh yeah the panthers need a big time wr. jones got about 6 catches with 120 yards and two tds in the nfc championship.

thats what the pabthers need...a big 6'3 speed guy like jones.

#28 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

I think Patterson can be a J. Jones type player. He's big, physical and he's dangerous with ball in his hands. He can work on his routes.

#29 MrBubba

MrBubba

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

I have wanted a big top grade WR for years but not sure about this years crop. If any are worth it.

#30 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

we have to take one early or at least make a play for one via trade or FA.

at least now we have a GM that truly values the position and can spot talent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com