Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

San Fransisco 49ers vs Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread

625 posts in this topic

I want Culliver. Maybe if they keep picking on him san fran will trade him for a bag of chips. So much upside and wilkes could make him a monster.

Didn't watch our game obviously. .... cause we was NOT giving Falcons receivers this much cushion. This is embarrassing for them

After watching some of these playoff teams, I love that we can generate pressure with just our front 4. The Niners are struggling with the Falcons because of this, and the Seahawks lost last week because of this very reason.

This might be a shootout because ATL's defense has a lot of stupid players who blow coverage all the time.

The Giants was ripping them apart last year too. Cruz was on some super steve smith poo

9ers will make adjustments. This will be a close ball game. Kaepernick looks fierce on the sidelines. This 9ers D will settle.

Did Jimmy just have a stroke? He started smacking his lips like a crazy old man.

Niners D needs major adjustments......can't believe they were so poorly repared. I am worried.

The 49ers will now continue to put a physical hurt on the soft (in mind and body) dirty birds.