Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Fransisco 49ers vs Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread

625 posts in this topic

Posted

This should of happened last week! Im still mad they got a playoff win lol. Ill celebrate tonight those fuggers are going home!

I think those read option teams are like Jordan, they get down then the obliterate the opponent. They're too confident sometimes. Although the 49ers were down by 17 nothing in me says they would lose. That's the Jordan syndrome with those read option teams. they can score in bunch.

Posted

At the time I said it was a good trade, and I stand by it now... When you are a team who wins like the Falcons (In the regular season) you don't get chance to change top game changers in a draft like Julio Jones... He will also be a career falcon and give them a playmaker for years with Ryan..

Essentially they drafted him with their 27th draft pick... To make it happen they gave up a late 2nd, and two late 4th round pick... Those are blah.. and they gave up a late 1st round pick which is really the quality pick they gave up to make this happen... I'm okay with two late first for one of the biggest game changers at the WR position.

The Vikings probably thought they were one player away when they traded for Herschel Walker as well.

For one player at the #5 spot 2 Number 1s, a 2nd and 2 4ths is too much to give up.

Especially if it's a douche wide out. That's 5 talented low priced young players for one wide out on your roster.

Posted

Ahmad Brooks game MVP IMHO

Posted

I think those read option teams are like Jordan, they get down then the obliterate the opponent. They're too confident sometimes. Although the 49ers were down by 17 nothing in me says they would lose. That's the Jordan syndrome with those read option teams. they can score in bunch.

Yeah, it's like a ticking time bomb, cause the Defense has to always be prepared for the QB to run.

So as long as they can pass and run the ball well with the RB's, like you alluded to, they're just a ticking time bomb to score.

That was Cam and the offense in 2011 (actually Panthers were more explosive), before Chud Fugged it up the first half of 2012.

Posted

"No one chokes like the Chokelanta Falchokes"

Lol - read this gem on the falcons MB

Posted

Aikman looks so sad ,saying 9ers are going to the SuperBowl

Seems the hate is still strong with him from his playing dayz

Posted

Every losing team have there "if only" moment. I wonder what it will be for the Falcons.

Posted

Yeah, it's like a ticking time bomb, cause the Defense has to always be prepared for the QB to run.

So as long as they can pass and run the ball well with the RB's, like you alluded to, they're just a ticking time bomb to score.

That was Cam and the offense in 2011 (actually Panthers were more explosive), before Chud Fugged it up the first half of 2012.

Hopefully we see the light and not make Cam run like a chicken with its head cut off. The threat of the read option enough is too deadly. Gore is loving the read option too.

Posted

I hope the falcons win it all this year.

I think that would be about the only thing to make this fanbase wake up and stop accepting mediocrity if we're the only ones in the division without a ring.

Nice call, jackass.

Posted

Hopefully we see the light and not make Cam run like a chicken with its head cut off. The threat of the read option enough is too deadly. Gore is loving the read option too.

Yeah, the Panthers just have to adjust it so 1) it's not so easy to spot, 2) set up the RB so he's running down hill and can pick up some decent yards, making him a legitimate threat and ground breaker.

This way; like you said, Cam can do his thing out of the pocket, and only run when he has to, or on a few (and I mean a FEW GodDammit LOL) designed plays.

Posted

Their message board thinks they were robbed out of a win by the refs despite the notorious "hall of fame treatment" they give Gonzo and for some reason extend to White and Jones.

Posted

Nice call, jackass.

what call?