Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What does it mean if the Falcons (hypothetically) win the SB?

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It will suck for us in that we will probably be reminded of it by our divisional foes until we win the big one. The bragging rights are all it really means. Other than that, it really has no more significance than when any other NFL team wins.

Posted · Report post

Means I need to unfriend every Falcon fan on my FB feed.

Posted · Report post

If that happens....I will become the youngest sufferer of acute old age.

Posted · Report post

Good for them. I wouldn't mind/hate.

And I hope it would inspire the Panthers (who competed very well against them), to feel their Super Bowl contenders-themselves and to fear no one. Why not!?

Hopefully, the Falcons, would pull a Giants if they won, and have a Super Bowl hangover, despite the fact that every expert would pick them to maul the division. However, the Panthers just have to keep the fate they could compete.

So if Atlanta won the SB, it means the Panthers would have them right where they want them, if they lived up to their part (LOL). :sword:

Playoffs or bust (unless Rivera is 10-6 and doesn't make it. Maybe even 9-7, depending on how the season goes) next year. And if not, fire the whole god damn crew!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

it means the apocalypse was off by a month and a half

Posted · Report post

what will piss me of most is that they are a team that has been kn the playoffs every year with smith and ryan and will have beaten a team in their 2nd year in the NFCCG with their 2nd year HC and may have beaten a HC/QB combo who, just like the falcons, have been in the playoffs every year they've been together while we sit here and make excuses for our HC going two seasons without a winning record and try justifying his promoting of a proven failure of an OC hoping that maybe next year we might just have a winning season.

and yes, this deserved that long of a run- on sentence.

Posted · Report post

Well at least we don't have to worry about that option now!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rayzor' timestamp='1358718449' post='2106502']
what will piss me of most is that they are a team that has been kn the playoffs every year with smith and ryan and will have beaten a team in their 2nd year in the NFCCG with their 2nd year HC and may have beaten a HC/QB combo who, just like the falcons, have been in the playoffs every year they've been together while we sit here and make excuses for our HC going two seasons without a winning record and try justifying his promoting of a proven failure of an OC hoping that maybe next year we might just have a winning season.

and yes, this deserved that long of a run- on sentence.
[/quote]

Come on. You know the answer to that.

That's because our QB was ready. However, our head coach wasn't.

Let's pray he makes the leap next year (TO, Game, Clock, Aggressive, Killer instinct, quicker, courageous decision and game management, through out the season, and especially when the team is in playoff contention).