Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

The league's only black OC makes it to the Super Bowl....

138 posts in this topic

the black topic comes up because of slavery......its a ugly past that will never be forgotten..^^^

No matter how much no one cares about race anymore. Most things i see are class bias.

yeah i know alot of peolpe who dont think racism is the problem. they say ELITISM is the problem in america.

That's insulting to the mentally handicapped

yep...comparing you to some one who is retarded is indeed insulting o the mentally handicapped.

You said it ......lol

Holy Week Old Insult Batman

Batman_angst.jpg

Nice...grown man post gifs of comics.

You actually make the guys on Big Bang Theory look cool.

Yeah I guess I could do something more grown man like....like maybe posting on a message board with an Alice in Wonderland username

Sounds much more grown manesque, no

1 person likes this

going upstairs for the official review and yes....point Panthro!!!!

Nice...grown man post gifs of comics.

You actually make the guys on Big Bang Theory look cool.

That's a jpg. Do you think gif is just a word for picture?

• Topics

• THÍS òp IŠ trîpping ŚOME serïöus FÁKÉswag   #vapenation
    • There are literally MILLIONS of Muslims living in this country.  You know them.  They are your neighbor, your co-workers, your fellow students. The vast majority of them live peacefully.  And I would point out that Christian America are bombing them and killing them too. I'm not saying we are the problem, but we kill them for killing us so they kill us for killing them and it is just a never-ending cycle of retaliations. When we celebrate killing 30 ISIS people  here but to them they are just family and friends.  To us they are evil doers on the other side of the world.  To them it just a fraternity of brotherhood. I don't know what the answer is.  It is FUBAR.  But don't villainize a religion over the actions of a few.  The "average" Muslim isn't the people carrying out these attacks anymore than the average white is a white supremacist attacking minorities. Compassion and empathy isn't weakness it is strength.    
    • As great as Cam is, he will never live up to Geno Smiths career! How dare anyone in the past question weather Cam was better than Geno! How fugin stupid were they?!?