Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Precombine Mock 2.0

55 posts in this topic

Posted

1. Jesse Williams – DT , Would love to have an OT here but Fisher is off the board and everyone else is a reach. Hopefully we find some long term help on the interior DL

2. Oday Aboushi – OT, I think he will be here in the 2nd. If not we go Dallas Thomas. My biggest hope is that we can address both lines in the first two rounds.

4. Shawn Williams –SS, Addresses safety needs. Did not get a lot of publicity at UGA because of Bacari Rambo but there have been comparisons to TD. Not a ball hawk but a hard hitter.

5. Devin Taylor – DE Gettleman gets his pass rush fix here. Project with huge upside

6. Braden Hansen – OG Line depth

6(Comp) Connor Vernon – WR – Smart with good hands.

6 (Comp) Theo Riddick – RB Change of pace back and could go into the rotation if we lose one of our horses.

Posted

jesse williams with the first pick is a reach

Posted

The thing about Devin Taylor is that he doesn't use his length to his advantage. Maybe that is something that can be coached.

Posted

The thing about Devin Taylor is that he doesn't use his length to his advantage. Maybe that is something that can be coached.

I think that's why he falls to the 5th. So far he has relied on natural ability but his game could go to another level if he learns to use his size. I am not completely sold on him but I think he is an intriguing prospect here.

Posted

I don't think so... He's the second best DT off the board and he's a space eater which is perfect for CJ/Hardy/Kuechly

Posted

Not a reach at all.

#2 DT, #1 NT.

Posted

like the vernon pick

Posted

Not a reach at all.

#2 DT, #1 NT.

idk. i think id rather jump on the eric fisher wagon with you first. i know he strong as a bull but i feel you should be able to collapse the pocket and hold the point with the 14 pick

Posted

Not a reach at all.

#2 DT, #1 NT.

Really? You like him over Richardson? They're both freakishly good athletes, but when you knock Hankins for being a two-down player, I'm surprised that you're so high on Jesse.

Posted

Really? You like him over Richardson? They're both freakishly good athletes, but when you knock Hankins for being a two-down player, I'm surprised that you're so high on Jesse.

my thoughts exactly. a everydown player is needed at 14

Posted

If Richardson wasn't a LB playing DT maybe. He is not a solid run defender, a great athlete yes, but that's not what I look for in the DT position.

1 person likes this

Posted

Richardson is a UT which we don't need... Jesse Williams fits what we need