Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Joel Berry Commits to Carolina

149 posts in this topic

I am not sure how old you are but I need to point out to you the difference between your and you're. "If you're able to replace the word with "you are," you're saying you're. Otherwise, your only choice is your."  Hopefully this helps since YOUR english teacher failed you.

"In the end where see who's better adventouly"  I have no idea what this means, please explain.

I'm going to take a stab at this one.

I think he was trying to say

"That in the end we'll see who's better eventually." 

At least I think so.... 

I'm going to take a stab at this one.

I think he was trying to say

"That in the end we'll see who's better eventually."

At least I think so....

That damn iPhone autocorrect!

Thank you fan96 on the correction or both of you. You got the drift though. You really have a hard time letting go. Daddy issues or what? Their only in high school which means they both have a long ways to go. From my time watching them I like Berry game better & think it will serve him better moving forward. Your going from 1 tournment that proves nothing. Still beileve what yo want its your right.

Thank you fan96 on the correction or both of you. You got the drift though. You really have a hard time letting go. Daddy issues or what? Their only in high school which means they both have a long ways to go. From my time watching them I like Berry game better & think it will serve him better moving forward. Your going from 1 tournment that proves nothing. Still beileve what yo want its your right.

Um there were 18 games played by each team in that tournament and it was against the same competition.  Plus I also showed you stats from the Peach Jam, come on!

Jesus Christ son, are you serious?  It's not that difficult and I gave you an easy way to differentiate the two.  Are you a high school kid out for the summer?

Joel Berry's official junior mixtape is out, and I must say it's a hell of a mixtape. It's one of the better one's that I have seen.

Kid will be a beast. What stands out to me is how strong his lower body is already. Derrick Rose meets Ty Lawson = Joel Berry

Lets get Vaughn now & complete what will be a historic class for us.

Here is Joel Berry's NBPA Video

Doing good job with the UNC info CP8789. Ready for the State/UNC baseball rematch? As long as Rodon ain't pitching we good.

Doing good job with the UNC info CP8789. Ready for the State/UNC baseball rematch? As long as Rodon ain't pitching we good.

No problem, not having to worry about classes lets me browse the internet all day for news.

Hopefully Hobbs pitches and the bats are loaded, looking forward to another win over ncsu.

I thought the state fans here would at least have some interest in their very good baseball team that ya know hasn't been to Omaha in 60 years AND happen to be playing their biggest rival in an elimination game. State fans unlike the dookies are usually around for more than just basketball season.

Nope! Theyre too busy reading a Dan Kane article hoping a rogue football coach somehow brings down one of the top basketball programs in the country in June.

Keep up the good work though u make my TARHEEL info easy to find.

Yeah its not like Panthro made a thread in this forum concerning the baseball team