Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bwood

Senior bowl thread

Who we interviewed yesterday

CB- Sanders Cummings

WR- Conner Vernon

CB- Robert Alford

*http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/SeniorBowl/reports/Observations/Monday.php

Who we interviewed yesterday

CB- Sanders Cummings

WR- Conner Vernon

CB- Robert Alford

*http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/SeniorBowl/reports/Observations/Monday.php

It appears we are looking at 4th-5th round CBs.

Vernon is also projected around 4th round.

We usually steer clear of positions we are truly interested in at the senior bowl. But of course there is a new regime in town, and I have no clue how Gettleman operates.

Watched practice yesterday here's what I saw:

Eric Fiser-dominated, him and okafor had really good matchups and was the only person who gave him a serious challenge

Poyer-all over receivers in the 1 on 1s

Wheaton-really quick and ran solid routes

Short-really quick and a good pass rusher, and held his ground in the run game when they went to team drills

Long- agree with one of the above posters that he looked much more at home when he was playing guard

http://www.gbnreport.com/breakingdownthedraft.html

Interesting notes about some of these guys and underclassmen.

Like the notes on Floyd

Justin Pugh looking good but has short arms, they were talking about him possibly moving to OG.

David Quessenberry OG/OT from San Jose St is doing good in the 1 on 1 drills.

Kawann Short DT from Purdue is looking good in 1 on 1 drills too, uses his hands well.

Day 2 of Practice started a little while ago. Eric Fisher is having another great day. I doubt he will be available to us after this week.

Only been beaten once by datone jones, jones looks like a really intriguing player.

Yea I think Datone Jones is more of a 3-4 DE. He is 6'4 280lbs, probably too big for 4-3 DE and too small for a 4-3 DT. You could probably plug him in as an UT.

Kawann Short is legit, he is constantly disrupting plays.

Kawann Short is dominating. In 11 on 11, he is getting great pressure on both run and pass plays. Does a great job using his hands. He projects more of a UT but I think he could be a target in the 2nd.

Kawann Short is dominating. In 11 on 11, he is getting great pressure on both run and pass plays. Does a great job using his hands. He projects more of a UT but I think he could be a target in the 2nd.

Short looks alot better in the run game then I thought he would, and his pass rush is great as expected. Like him alot better now that I've seen more in the run game.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    alcmike