Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KY is in the SEC? no wai

97 posts in this topic

Posted

BWood this is a serious question. Do u have a HS diploma?

HS stands for high school.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol chuck u wrong for dat lol :lolu:

Lol u like it??

1 person likes this

Posted

BWood this is a serious question. Do u have a HS diploma?

HS stands for high school.

Lmfao

Posted

Bwood, stop while you're not that far behind.

Posted

I usually wouldn't be harp on a mistake but in almost every mock draft thread you participate in you make some douchey holier than thou comment about how you are a better scout than everyone else and somehow their opinions on prospects are lesser.

1 person likes this

Posted

So i guess it's common knowledge that Bwood sucks.

1 person likes this

Posted

Suck at what? I still evaluate more prospects than all of you put together and have a better understanding of how the draft works than anyone.

I hit on Luke Kuechly, Amini Silatolu, Joe Adams, Josh Norman, and Brad Nortman in my mock drafts last year.

I will get most of them right again, because I am on another level. I'm sorry that pisses you guys off but you should just except it rather than fight it.

Daddy will have more threads up soon. I must get going to work now though, go run along and play kiddies.

I think Walter has a new mock out.

Posted

your attitude dipshit.

Posted

I'm glad bwood aka ""KY" isn't going to let this affect his posting.

Posted

The only person that needs some KY is the sorry person that has to bang you every night.

Posted

Suck at what? I still evaluate more prospects than all of you put together and have a better understanding of how the draft works than anyone.

I hit on Luke Kuechly, Amini Silatolu, Joe Adams, Josh Norman, and Brad Nortman in my mock drafts last year.

I will get most of them right again, because I am on another level. I'm sorry that pisses you guys off but you should just except it rather than fight it.

Daddy will have more threads up soon. I must get going to work now though, go run along and play kiddies.

I think Walter has a new mock out.

Says the man who registered Nov. 2012. Yes, I'm sure you did, you just can't show us.

Posted

Says the man who registered Nov. 2012. Yes, I'm sure you did, you just can't show us.

Oh little boy, didn't your dead beat dad teach you not to talk shitt unless you have the correct info?

I got banned in November for calling someone an idiot and had to make a new account. I've been around the huddle for a few too many years now.