Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look who's last for voting for the QB you want the next 10 years.

88 posts in this topic

Posted

which is why this draft should focus on Cam. he needs protection and weapons so he can move up in the eyes of the media. we know what we have, they dont

Posted

which is why this draft should focus on Cam. he needs protection and weapons so he can move up in the eyes of the media. we know what we have, they dont

Agreed.

However, many of them (the Media) know what "we have". This is some quasi fan poll, which is of coursed based off of the flavor of the month, considering it's playoff time.

No casual fan has heard about Cam for months. And Rivera didn't help the situation (despite Cam playing so well down the stretch), by not realizing, seizing upon the fact Cam could hit 4000 yds again, and making sure he got there (as Rivera managed leads with the run game to close out the past few games, and in general anytime he had more than a 14 pt lead through out the season). It's only a measly 150 or so extra yards. But another 4000 yd is still news.

Posted

4 playoff QBS and 1 QB with a 13-19 record.

Of course Cam will come in last.

Posted

RG3 honestly is probably not going to be in the league in 10 years. There is no way he can sustain a career where he is a running QB at his size. I think that honestly everyone that knows football would say it is Cam/Luck at 1a 1b. Kaepernick has played 10 freaking games. Nobody knows his strengths or his weaknesses. As soon as that is discovered he'll be limited with what he does.

Wilson IMO is closer to Cam and Luck than the other two b/c he isn't reliant on running. Those three are the three who can make a living as pocket passers. Especially if Cam shores up his accuracy on short/intermediate throws. TBD with Kap b/c of sample size.

Posted

Andrew Luck will throw 25 INTs next year, and everybody will say he sucks, and be done with him. You just wait and see. That dude is garbage. Same for Bob. Wilson, Kaep and Cam are the only ones that should be in that poll, and Cam should have 60% of the vote if the rest of the NFL didn't have its head in its ass.

Posted

I so dgaf

Posted

RG3 honestly is probably not going to be in the league in 10 years. There is no way he can sustain a career where he is a running QB at his size. I think that honestly everyone that knows football would say it is Cam/Luck at 1a 1b. Kaepernick has played 10 freaking games. Nobody knows his strengths or his weaknesses. As soon as that is discovered he'll be limited with what he does.

Wilson IMO is closer to Cam and Luck than the other two b/c he isn't reliant on running. Those three are the three who can make a living as pocket passers. Especially if Cam shores up his accuracy on short/intermediate throws. TBD with Kap b/c of sample size.

Good post.

I agree with practically all you wrote.

So here is some pie in your eye!!

You may have been my first time (not that others didn't deserve some before or now). LOL

Posted

So? Cam is the only losing QB on there, he should be last unless this is a Panther fan vote only.

Posted

Rg3 is sad.

dtMep.png

Posted

Rg3 is sad.

dtMep.png

I don't know if I should laugh, cry or call HR (hypothetically of course)!! :lol:

Posted

Rg3 is sad.

dtMep.png

I died

Posted

Rg3 is sad.

dtMep.png

bwahahahahaha

that is awesome.