Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pau Gasol to Charlotte Bobcats- rumor...

36 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

As long as the pick is Portland's (middle first this year most likely) or worse....I would lol so hard @ the Lakers. Cho magic

Posted · Report post

yeah...

PG- Walker, Sessions

SG- Hendo, Taylor

SF- MKG, Adrien

PF- Gasol, Warrick

C- Biz, Haywood

Posted · Report post

That Portland pick, if the draft was held today, would be a lottery pick (#14). Not sure if I want to give that up for a one and half year rental on Gasol who looks like his tank may be running dry.

Posted · Report post

Now, if we can replace Diop with Tyrus, then hell yes! Getting rid of TT is worth giving up a 1st round pick.

Posted · Report post

Gasol would be a great fit and Gordon could excel in Lakers offense. The only question is what pick we wouldhave to give up

Posted · Report post

how old is he? agreed on the one and half year rental.

Posted · Report post

Gasol is 32 - 33 in July

Gasol is starting to look more and more unappealing as I research the trade..

Posted · Report post

That Portland pick, if the draft was held today, would be a lottery pick (#14). Not sure if I want to give that up for a one and half year rental on Gasol who looks like his tank may be running dry.

Honestly there's only about 4 legit players in this draft (and they will all go top 4 lol) So I wouldn't mind doing this and I'm pretty sure that we would do our best to extend Gasol's contract as soon as he got to the Charlotte

Posted · Report post

I don't see anything about it pending.... just another rumor.

Posted · Report post

This isn't a rumor at all, this was Bonnell just throwing an idea out there. He even said that we haven't talked to L.A. about a trade.

Posted · Report post

Doubtful anything like this goes down (Lakers wouldn't do it imo), but it would definitely help the Bobcats. It wouldn't make them even an average team yet so they'd still be set for a very high draft pick, but it would help a lot combined with the draft and a pickup or 2 in free agency.

Kemba

Hendo

MKG

Biz

Gasol

ntb (Gasol would have to play C -- think Haywood, but slower)