125 replies to this topic

#121 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,434 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

That response was obviously a tactical move on his part. Especially after Multiple Super Bowl Guarantees were made last year to include a full page ad in the Charlotte Observer. I think it's a smart move on his part to intentionally temper expectations, so that when we exceed them it makes everyone feel better about it.

But most of you geniuses don't have a lot of common sense, if any to come to such a difficult conclusion.

If he does read the huddle, I'm sure he prints out pages intentionally so that he can wipe his ass with them.

tell me more about common sense and how Arian Foster "lost his killer instinct" and will suck in 2012.

#122 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

tell me more about common sense and how Arian Foster "lost his killer instinct" and will suck in 2012.

Ill get right on that...Right after you finish licking your boss' balls

#123 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,778 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

are you taking pre-orders?

Accidentally down voted that

Why the fug are those buttons so close together

#124 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

excuses are often based on fact and then spun to try and explain failure

In all failures there are reasons. The ones Rivera stated seemed to be justifiable to his supporters. To those that don't support him, no matter what he said wouldn't be justifiable but only seen as a cop out, instead of cold hard facts. Fans need to lighten up on the mans case until he proves this season,one way or the other,that he is capable of leading the team in an upward trend.

All to often fans of the 32 NFL teams get carried away and want an instant Super Bowl or playoff team and when this doesn't happen they want a whole new coaching staff/wholesale personnell change,etc. Patience is something the average NFL seems to lack and every year the trend seems to get worse..

#125 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,131 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

who is david shaw?

#126 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,816 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

who is david shaw?

the guy who took over the team that jim harbaugh built at stanford and is doing pretty well at managing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.