• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#46 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,107 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

Say what you want, but at least he hasn't screwed up his life like Ryan Leaf, who I'm sure will be quickly sympathized with because unlike Russel, none of his struggles are his fault, right?

#47 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,191 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

Ryan Leaf is costing you fugers thousands to chill in a jail for snorting up his $$. If you look at J Russ numbers, they arent THAT bad. His second year was decent in fact. But oh no, hes fat amd dumn and lazy. Whatever..with so many shitty QBs in the league he should find a team, if he is serious.

#48 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,560 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Say what you want, but at least he hasn't screwed up his life like Ryan Leaf, who I'm sure will be quickly sympathized with because unlike Russel, none of his struggles are his fault, right?

Ummmmm.....what?

#49 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,346 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

**Waiting for the obligatory King Taharqa "It was The Man conspiring to turn Russell into a failure" response**

#50 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,191 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

**Waiting for the obligatory King Taharqa "It was The Man conspiring to turn Russell into a failure" response**

Can of worms open.

Inb4 we all go.back to Antro class

#51 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

Ryan Leaf is costing you fugers thousands to chill in a jail for snorting up his $$. If you look at J Russ numbers, they arent THAT bad. His second year was decent in fact. But oh no, hes fat amd dumn and lazy. Whatever..with so many shitty QBs in the league he should find a team, if he is serious.

I can tell you this... If Ryan Leaf came out and said "I'm planing a comeback" I can guarantee there would be just as much poo talk (if not more) in that thread. Don't make this a discrimination thread man because there's none here

I hope JaMarcus comes back and shocks the world... But the way he just didn't care in Oakland I highly doubt it. It would be an amazing story and I hope he does take it as serious (or even more) as Derek Anderson (lol)

#52 Makish

Makish

Your In the Danger Zone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

Worse bust Ever , Had more talent then leaf, was 1 pick higher , Made 39 million, and didnt give a Fug about the Game

Wants to Comeback GTFO

#53 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,516 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

can he play OT?

#54 Semaj

Semaj

SHMOO

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationPalm Coast, Fl

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

I for one am rooting for him to learn from his mistakes and turn his life around. We all have needed second chances at one time or another in marriage, friendship, work, school, etc. Most of us have @#@#@# up at one time or another. I know I live in a glass house and therefore don't throw rocks at others who have made mistakes. He seriously needs to lose another 80 pounds if he wants to be successful though. If he is truly serious then he will lose most if not all of the weight by next season. Good luck JaMarcus.

#55 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

What's he coming back as? a mascot!?

#56 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,257 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

he was 320lbs. He came out saying he dropped 12 lbs and was ready for an NFL return. Why wouldn't he get into playing shape before he came out and said he wanted to return. He is not serious about this.

#57 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

he was 320lbs. He came out saying he dropped 12 lbs and was ready for an NFL return. Why wouldn't he get into playing shape before he came out and said he wanted to return. He is not serious about this.

Fishing for a reality show maybe?

#58 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

If he can play he can play. If not then oh well. I wouldn't pay for him to come tryout.

#59 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

Posted Image

#60 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

This might be a call for help... He could be looking for some guidance/support or someone to even help him with his journey back to the league.

Like I said before if he is super cereal about playing QB... He should drop to about 245-250

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.