Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Concord Mills Plans to Add Large Aquarium

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It will go where Nascar Speedpark is currently

http://www.hickoryrecord.com/independent_tribune/news/article_ea612c74-6597-11e2-bbed-001a4bcf6878.html

Posted · Report post

Cool. I wonder when it will be done.

Posted · Report post

It's technically not an aquarium if they let the shoppers throw dynamite in it to get their dinner.

Posted · Report post

an aquarium is what i wanted over the nascar hof. much better destination but i do get the hof being here. so...

Posted · Report post

Yay lets making one if the worst traffic areas of the charlotte area more traffic, less parking and more kids. The building it self is pretty small for an aquarium, unless they are gonna take that whole race track area and make it a building. They probably need to build a parking garage on that remote parking area

Posted · Report post

Yay another overpriced attraction.

Posted · Report post

You know wjhat we need i9n North Carolina is wind energy. We have more potential than any other state I think other than maybe a few on the west coast but we need it. So much potential. God bless america even though I'm a dual US and UK citizen still sweet land of liberty of thee I sing.

Posted · Report post

Have they close the loop on 485 yet?

Posted · Report post

Some people sure know how to bitch about anything.

Posted · Report post

I'll never get why any towns want NASCAR speedparks anyways. They're overpriced as fug and no one ever goes to them anyways. Sharks > go karts

Posted · Report post

I'll never get why any towns want NASCAR speedparks anyways. They're overpriced as fug and no one ever goes to them anyways. Sharks > go karts

I agree.

But do you not think an aquarium in this area will be overpriced and underwhelming? Considering how small the speedpark facility is as it exists, I think I'm already half right.

If you want to put an aquarium in Concord, do it right: the old Phillip Morris place.

Posted · Report post

10 million won't build much of an aquarium, And only 30 employees?

Get ready for a big letdown.