84 replies to this topic

#46 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,243 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

I am no lawyer but I don't think you can get any felony convictions expunged from you record in NC can you? I know someone with one here in NC and they were told a Governor's pardon is the only way that can happen on numerous inquiries into it. Anyway, don't want to sidetrack the thread but I ws curious if that is not correct.

#47 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

you know someone huh?!!!!!

#48 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,243 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:27 PM

you know someone huh?!!!!!

lol...

<<<<never been arrested.

Shocking I know!

#49 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,338 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

I am no lawyer but I don't think you can get any felony convictions expunged from you record in NC can you? I know someone with one here in NC and they were told a Governor's pardon is the only way that can happen on numerous inquiries into it. Anyway, don't want to sidetrack the thread but I ws curious if that is not correct.

Yeah and if you were actually guilty of a felony you will not get a pardon

#50 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

There's really no argument here as I have not been through a custody battle.

But my impression is if you want to get full custody you have to prove that the other person is totally unfit and you are great. Or that it is in the child's best interest.

Lying via social media doesn't seem like something a judge would consider overwhelming evidence. You need something like child abuse, debilitating drug problem, serious mental problems etc...

I just don't see what a lawyer would tell you here but I'm also a proponent of talking to lawyers if you are unsure of the law.

people who lie about one thing often lie about others... and floppin's history almost insures that he wouldn't get a fair shake in court.

It's not just about custody... it's about money (and as a man, the deck is already seriously stacked against you.) If someone took me for that kind of ride... I wouldn't trust them for a f*cking second not to try to f*ck me twice... that's what I'm saying.

#51 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,636 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

You can get felonies expunged in NC, it's just a standard fee. Around 5k for one felony and a judge's approval.

#52 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,338 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

people who lie about one thing often lie about others... and floppin's history almost insures that he wouldn't get a fair shake in court.

It's not just about custody... it's about money (and as a man, the deck is already seriously stacked against you.) If someone took me for that kind of ride... I wouldn't trust them for a f*cking second not to try to f*ck me twice... that's what I'm saying.

Makes sense. Can't hurt to talk to a lawyer preemptively.

#53 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

I saw a movie over the weekend Everything Must Go....they called this scenario the 13th step.

Sorry about that

#54 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

5G...hear that Johnny...time to start turning tricks again and you'll be there in no time...err....I mean...someone you know will be there in no time!

#55 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,338 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

http://www.marcusbrandon.com/node/492

New expungement law went into effect

#56 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,233 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

No matter how many previous felonies you have, don't add another one to the list.

Find the good in all this and that there is absolute/definitive reason to never be with her and to move forward.

#57 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,086 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

jeez dude.

#58 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,902 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

I will break his knee cap for a 1/4 tank of gas...

but seriously this is fuged up and gives NA a bad name as well, I knew all that hugging was bs!! In NA you hug, dont shake.
dont ask how I know about NA....

#59 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,216 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

I know an agent, Floppin. He might can help.

Posted Image

#60 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,727 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

FWIW can you blame a dude for hooking up with a chick if she is throwing it out there?

Not specifically you Flop, but in general.

Not many a dude would turn down an attractive lady throwing it at him.

I am married and wouldn't touch it, but even if I wasn't married, if a woman 20 years younger than me was throwing it at me, I would be suspicious as hell. I would be thinking she either wants a sugar daddy with me paying for her partying to get some once in a while, or she is disturbed. Either way, I would avoid the woman.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com