Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's all about the U...

101 posts in this topic

Posted

Duke will win in Cameron, Duke would probably win in gboro. Miami would win anywhere else. That's a fair statement and will be proven true. You calling anyone a moron is laughable and I think against the rules.

Damn bro stop crying! You are the biggest crybaby on this forum. Did the little baby get his feelings hurt? Wahhhhhh

Posted

No I just try very hard to follow the rules with you. Clearly I have more self control then you do.

Posted

No I just try very hard to follow the rules with you. Clearly I have more self control then you do.

Mrtouchdown is a sad excuse for a troll. He use to be kinda funny and good for some discussion but now he just tries way too hard to the point where it's just weird. I honestly think something really bad happened to him recently and this is how he copes.

Posted

Gotta admit Miami has been impressive.

Posted

Like has their EVER been a better basketball program than the 2012 Canes????

I'm talking NBA too, I would literally take this team over the lakers right now.

Posted

Lame

Posted

Lame

I know dude...it hurts...

Which one of our victims were U? Puke? UNC?

Posted

Much props to MIA. I am happy they are getting to enjoy some excitement of being tops in ACC basketball. Same with State. Even though I'm a UNC fan.Your boy Kadji ballin. When big boy Reggie Johnson get his wind and more playing time it's only going to make them better. Can't wait for the tournament.

Posted

Duke owns Greensboro? It's been almost 20 years but i remember it being UNC area. At least where we lived.

Posted

Duke owns Greensboro? It's been almost 20 years but i remember it being UNC area. At least where we lived.

Acc tournament not the people of greensboro. Good lord i know why you're a falcons fan now. Not too bright

Posted

Acc tournament not the people of greensboro. Good lord i know why you're a falcons fan now. Not too bright

Now i know why you're a Duke fan. You're a douchebag. I thought you meant the city not the tournament. Cause at Greensboro Duke has won 8 acc titles and UNC has won.....8. My bad for expecting more out of you. Word your sentences better.

Posted

Sorry, I should have said K owns g'boro. Perhaps that would have been more understandable.