Photo
- - - - -

Is this getting the press that the Zimmerman/Martin case got?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

http://m.cnet.com/ne...t-dead/57566488

This is a similar type of thing that went down, except to the fact that the Kid that got shot was clearly innocent and killed for no reason and the guy that shot him is a murdering bastard.

This case is everything the press tried to make out that happened in the Martin/Zimmerman case, except unlike that case there are no questions.

So are they covering it or sweeping it under the rug, because it doesn't fit the political propagative?

I gave up watching the news of any kind 2 years ago, too much bs and I just read my news from the web now, only place I saw this besides my link was Fox News and it was buried there.

#2 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

http://m.cnet.com/ne...t-dead/57566488

This is a similar type of thing that went down, except to the fact that the Kid that got shot was clearly innocent and killed for no reason and the guy that shot him is a murdering bastard.

This case is everything the press tried to make out that happened in the Martin/Zimmerman case, except unlike that case there are no questions.

So are they covering it or sweeping it under the rug, because it doesn't fit the political propagative?

I gave up watching the news of any kind 2 years ago, too much bs and I just read my news from the web now, only place I saw this besides my link was Fox News and it was buried there.

As opposed to Martin being guilty and all?

#3 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

There are questions about if it was Martin or Zimmerman that started the fight, clear difference.

If you don't think there are questions about that case you need to get your head out of your ass. There are things you cannot know that would greatly change where the guilt in that case lays here there isn't.

#4 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,432 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:42 PM

You pretty much answered your own question.

The guy murdered a kid and is gonna be charged with such. Zimmerman did the same and without pressure from the public the Florida PD wasn't going to question him about anything.

#5 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,760 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

Yeah these cases are way different. Zimmerman pursued a teenager walking down the street, which lead to a fight and eventually Zimmerman killing Martin. All with no charges until it blew up nationally.

#6 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

they didn't press charges cause he was cleared by responding officers and detectives. Once the media got involved they drummed up the 2nd degree murder charge that is never gonna stick. Hence the media has all but abandoned the story. Medias only out for ratings as a means to draw in those advertiser dollars. Unless theres a tv show called justice that has high ratings they could care less about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.