30 replies to this topic

#16 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,969 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

if gonzalez retires, there's going to be an offensive pass interference shaped hole in my heart

#17 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,732 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:24 AM

I'd love to think that but I am hesitant to think he is gone. I think he will end up back. Matty Ice probably will offer daily BJs or something...

Sshh! Don't say it out loud. Just post your well-wishes and pleasantries in the comments like I did. :D

#18 iampantherman

iampantherman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:11 AM

So Matt Ryan would be finding a completely new way to choke

I seriously doubt it's a new way for him to choke.

#19 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,260 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

I hope he retires and then unretires a Patriot. Just to hurt their emotions.

#20 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,220 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

Have to admit I'd laugh if he came back next season and hit the wall :lol:

#21 BBQ Sauce

BBQ Sauce

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:29 AM

Combine the Panthers wins from the last two years. Compare that number to the amount of wins the Falcons had this past season. You guys are so fuging jealous it hurts, which is why you have completely idiotic threads like this.

#22 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,969 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:38 PM

Combine the Panthers wins from the last two years. Compare that number to the amount of wins the Falcons had this past season. You guys are so fuging jealous it hurts, which is why you have completely idiotic threads like this.

you can always tell who the dumbasses on this board are because they tend to storm into threads about legitimate news stories where actual facts are being discussed and start running their retarded mouths about "OH YEAH WELL X TEAM WON MORE GAMES THAN THE PANTHERS" as if it's relevant in any way to tony gonzalez retiring or the fact that he gets away with about five OPIs every week.

#23 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

shut up grits

#24 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

Falcons board is ------> way. You are so insecure it's pathetic.

#25 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,791 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

Posted Image

#26 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,153 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

"If you leave, who will Matt have to check down to?"

Luke Kuechly

#27 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

you can always tell who the dumbasses on this board are because they tend to storm into threads about legitimate news stories where actual facts are being discussed and start running their retarded mouths about "OH YEAH WELL X TEAM WON MORE GAMES THAN THE PANTHERS" as if it's relevant in any way to tony gonzalez retiring or the fact that he gets away with about five OPIs every week.

Here's a fact. Ryan was 7th in the league in yards per attempt. That's not the stat of a dump off QB.

There are no facts being discussed here, just people begging for the HOF player on a rival team to retire.

#28 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,969 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

Here's a fact. Ryan was 7th in the league in yards per attempt. That's not the stat of a dump off QB.

There are no facts being discussed here, just people begging for the HOF player on a rival team to retire.

maybe the asshole i responded to should have posted something like you did instead of trolling about "wins" like a dipshit as if it's in any way relevant which is a much worse offense than calling ryan a checkdown artist even though that charge may not be true.

gonazalez might retire - fact

like a lot of other hall of fame pass catchers, he gets away with loads of OPI - fact

he's a safety valve for ryan who's caught more balls since 2009 than steve smith has over the same span. it's just undeniable and if he retires that's a lot of catches walking out the door.

quit defending trolls and/or trying to be an edgy internet contrarian.

#29 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,969 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

really i will never, ever get people who try to coddle or play patty cake with our rivals

falcons fans will never return the favor. they don't think you're "classy" or worthy of respect. at the end of the day, they still think you're a fan of a shitty team quarterbacked by a retarded criminal man child who chokes puppies and is too dumb to tie his own shoes and runs a "dumbed down offense" who throws passes to a midget with anger management problems.

#30 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,450 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

I don't care if he retires or not, the Falcons will be poo to me at the end of the day either way.

Oh and csx has likely never contributed one single post that was anything more than mouth diarrhea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com